Universal Cookies Must Die (by Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Feb 5, 2020.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I just tried it and it first it felt more natural but then I was kind of use to how it was so I’m kind of in limbo to what I like best at the minute. But still a great addition for anyone to give you more options.

A few times I even felt like there wasn’t enough screen space to do it that way which is what I remember them mentioning for why they did the forward slinging.

2. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Is there a way to shoot bullets manually ? I mean, whenever I get bullets for my weapon, the character starts firing them randomly, like I have no control over that.

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Weapons fire when you’re within range of an enemy. There’s a sniper-like gun that you manually aim but the rest are automatic aim.

EmilianoDTH likes this.
  4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @EmilianoDTH as @Anotherkellydown already said, there’s a sniper rifle you aim and shoot manually and carrot rocket a.k.a. C-rocket a.k.a. good ol’ Rocket Launcher which is crazy powerful. The rest is automatic but there’s always enough weapons lying around to pick up and shoot so any advanced strategizing is pretty much pointless. This isn’t two-stick shooter after all.

EmilianoDTH likes this.
  5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    So.... I probably already know the answer to this, but....
    I was playing Cookies Must Die today, and then some of Rebel Twins past games started flying into my head....
    Picked up my old iP5, and started playing Crumble Zone and Night Flight for the first time in... a while.
    I was wondering if there's any chance at all for either of these magnificent titles to A.) get a sequel, B.) get remastered and re-released or C.) get updated for 64bit?

I understand any option would be a TON of work, and am expecting a no.... but... also.... couldn't hurt to ask, right?

As far as CMD goes; I'm only on level 20 (been stuck here for about 4 days), and still have about 1/4 of the upgrades to get (as well as saving up for the gem character), but I'm really diggin this one. Rebel Twins totally grabbed a lot of aspects that make their previous games so addictive, fun & challenging and crammed it all into this.
    I want to say that each game they've released is better than the last, but I love Crumble Zone so freak'n much, I doubt they'll be able to top it without diving into one of the above options (remaster it or make a sequel), but.... if I take that out and remove the strong attachment I've got to CZ, totally--- they've totally managed to make each game better than the last, and I can't remember if it was Aliens Drive Me Crazy or Daddy Was A Thief that came out first (I think DWAT), but... both of them are some TOP NOTCH iOS games, so each release getting better as time went on must have been a really huge (not to mention difficult) task. But they knocked 'em outta the ballpark.

So::: THANK YOU REBEL TWINS!!!! Thank you for your games. Thank you for sticking with iOS development even though your first few games did not really sell well.... thank you for sticking with it. For sticking with us!
    You all rock!

:D:D