Universal Cookie Run: Kingdom (by Devsisters)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    @ste86uk Got the friend request!

Doing okay, but was definitely feeling the game starting to slow down. That is, until this Dark mode update. It’s nice that it gives some stamina heavy rounds to earn cookie shards, especially when I’m starting to hit a bit of a wall in the main campaign but want to hit that daily stamina use meter.

Mine’s not looking pretty either. Slight organization, but I’m not feeling the decoration part as much - almost wish the village was on rails.

What is your main team comp? I feel like I do not have the right group of cookies. And I really want to pull Mint Choco Chip cookie - super feeling that one’s aesthetic.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Jerutix i definitely got the slow down I’ve been stuck as I’ve been stuck on 7-25 for a good few days now but I’m very nearly there. Was basically wasting my energy in earlier missions just to use it up and try and get more epic toppings. Dark mode was very welcome! Nice to get a surprise event with lots to do with lots of prizes and a new cookie.

I do enjoy decorating but until I have most or all of the land I won’t bother as I don’t want to spend ages doing it and then re do it when I get more space.

My main team at the minute is Milk, Werewolf, Espresso, Liquorice and herb. I only just pulled herb a few days ago so got him levelled up ASAP. I’ve been very lucky really because I have 13 epics including Mint that you want but I think herb is definitely the best healer, I want to use some of my others but can’t decide who I would swap them for. Definitely wanting to swap werewolf though for dark or the new cookie sound great although my wolf is 1 star so I’ll have to get them stronger when I do find them.

Also incase you didn’t see it yet there’s finally a setting to turn off the world chat messages!

3. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    @ste86uk Man, I got super excited reading the very last line - gotta turn that junk off ASAP!

I’ve been using Dark Choco, Milk, Snow Sugar, Chili Pepper, and Custard III. I like my front line, but I probably need to redo the rest. Just haven’t pulled a rear healer (Mint or Herb), so I feel semi stuck with Custard. Tiger Lily and Vampire are my other back line epics, but no healing is no good. I’ll have to look play with my mid-line epics (Espresso and Poison Mushroom) and see if something else works.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Jerutix definitely, so glad they sorted it with the first update it was so irritating.

That sounds good dark and milk are the best front line not sure if they new one changes that at all though. I just got her and dark today. It is very hard to pick who to use though isn’t it there are a lot of good ones, tiger Lilly I don’t use yet but she’s suppose to be one of the best, I’d put her in for chilli as I found chilli too situational needing them to be perfectly lined up. Espresso is amazing also one of the best in the game, mushroom isn’t used much but to me he seems like he would be very powerful when things are staying still for a while.

Jerutix likes this.