Contest: 7 Second Arcade (Like Wario Ware) WIN: $25 & $50 itunes gift cards!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by butterbean21, Mar 12, 2010.

1. butterbean21

butterbean21 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7 Second Arcade (formerly known as Project Mini-Game Madness) is finally coming to the iphone!

Description of the Game:
    There are over 50 mini-games in total where you must shoot, enter, avoid, decorate, and eat your way through the game!

I had originally released this game as "Blink and Die" for a few hours, only to pull it, revamp the graphics, and polish it up for a future release.

I took all your suggestions to heart back when Blink and Die was released, and worked for weeks polishing this game up, adding more fun mini-games as well as adding 3 unique and unlockable mini-games with high score saves!

Throughout the game are hidden areas where each of the mini-games will be unlocked, and the fun continues as you're able to play these games!

Contest Rules:

I'm running a contest for a chance to win a $25 dollar gift card and a $50 dollar gift card!

For the $25 gift card, users will submit a review for the game on itunes. This contest will run for about 3-5 days, allowing users enough time to get in there, play the game, and post an honest review :)

I will announce the winner via their itunes ID in this forum post.

I will also be handing out approximately 40 promo codes for the game on a first come first serve basis. I will make an announcement when 7 Second Arrives in stores next week as to when you can start PMing me for a code. I won't accept PM's at this time until I make an announcement here.

For the $50 dollar itunes Gift Card, it's a marketing contest.

In addition to doing a review in the itunes store, do your best to market the game by twittering, blogging, writing reviews or making a video.

Whomever does their best to market the game will win the $50 itunes gift card! I will allow T.A members to vote for who they think did best, but I will make the ultimate decision, weighed in with T.A member opinions.

Additonally, if someone has already won the $25 dollar gift card, they will not be eligible to win the $50 dollar one, just to be fair.

So just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the contest rules, post if you have any questions, otherwise stay tuned as 7 Second Arcade should be arriving next week!

2. steelfires

steelfires Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    Can't wait. Was looking at this as blink and die, but couldn't get it.

3. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks! This was blink and die but I revamped the graphics, and changed the title as people said they didn't like the former title

I will make an announcement in the middle of next week as the game should be released by then, it's pending approval by Apple right now :)

4. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Cool! I'll try! So was this game postponed?

5. RevolvingDoor

RevolvingDoor Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    As one of the artists who worked on this game, I can honestly say it's come a long way from Blink and Die. :) You wouldn't expect it, but it's a very challenging game! I still haven't been able to beat all 50 minigames in the main mode, and I find myself trying at least a couple of times a day! I strongly encourage everyone, especially fans of the Wario Ware and Mario Party games to check this one out.

6. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks Revolving Door! :))

The game should be out the middle of next week Rblacula, and yes, it was formerly known as Blink & Die a few months ago, but I spent a lot of time polishing it up, and you will see it in the App store no later than next weekend! :)

I'll be taking PM requests for promos as soon as I make an announcement here :)

If anyone thinks they'll be interested in the contests, go ahead and PM here just so I can get an idea on a headcount, appreciate it!

7. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #7 secondtime, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
    Just curious - will the Blink & Die game upgrade to this or is it a separate new game?

8. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Blink & Die was pulled from the App Store less than an hour after it was released, so this will be a new game, but I'll be giving out promos to everyone

9. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    I remember last time I posted about this game, I received an overwhelming interest, so if anyone is interested in participating in either contest, PM here, otherwise I'll have to repost next week when the game is out!

10. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    the graphics are muuuuuuch better, are you able to post a gameplay video, please?

11. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Awesome, I'll definitely participate :).

12. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

I'm up for the video contest!

13. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    #13 Rblacula, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    PM sent!

Edit: just realized... Did u mean personal message u (what PM usually means) or post message here?

Well, either way, I'd like to participate in the $25 contest! ;)

14. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    Cool! Yeah I meant post a message here if you're interested! Glad you like the changes, I'm hoping this game does well, I've spent a lot of time polishing it up and adding mini-games as well as unlockable mini-games :)

I'll make an announcement in this thread next week when the game arrives to let the PM-ing begin! Thanks for all the interest!

15. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

cant wait :)

16. TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    College student, studying English/Japanese lit.
    I'll definitely be interested in contests, I loved the WarioWare series. Hopefully you managed to infuse enough personality into this collection to keep it at a similar level of quality.

17. butterbean21

Nov 13, 2009
    I guess you'll have to see! I'll be holding another contest in the future, and have users contribute ideas for Mini-Games, and will add them in future updates, and put your name in the credits of the game! :)

18. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    I'm interested too ;)

19. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I'm interested. Looks fun.

20. Phoenix526

Phoenix526 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010