Universal Conduct THIS! (By Northplay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 2, 2016.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Picked this up based on Roger's recommendation. Definitely enjoying it so far - about 10 levels in. Thanks for continuining to flag it, Roger.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah, I want support this game because it's so much fun to play, specially the later levels their hard as nails well for me anyway, when I finish a level with 3 stars, I am bursting with joy, not many games can do that to me, and I am tapping along side the music because the music is fun and you can't turn it off either ha ha.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I'm still enjoying this a hell of a lot too - It deserves to get a lot more attention

4. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
  5. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    New Update just got in it's a Christmas world update and it's beautiful, loving the game even more now in fact for me this is the most surprising game this year and therefore I call it the best game of 2016.

Everybody needs to play this joyful game.

6. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I really want to like this, but I keep getting crashes where my train is stopped just before a junction and it still registers as a collision.

It's very frustrating and usually makes me stop playing.

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    You need to stop earlier ha ha, it's a hard game specially the later levels, I think not many people have the patients to go through what I went trough here ha ha restarting a level more than 100 times but this game does it for me, don't know why but it's very clever and simple at the same time but also one of the hardest games I played this year.

8. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I don't mind when it's a genuine crash, but when you watch the replay and can see that there's no way those trains touched, it's annoying. For a game that's entire premise is based on avoiding collisions, you shouldn't die if the trains don't touch.

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah I understand but it's a videogame you got to be a bit forgiving, it's not a matter of life and death it should be fun, when you just stop a tad earlier you will have no collision, but I can't tell you you need to play, when you don't like it you don't like it fair enough.

I wanted to say that the Christmas world update is great and the last level of that world is really hard, you see their is a black train on the Christmas levels you need to avoid and that brings extra tension.

10. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Dear Mr.Bez there has just been an update for this game that let the trains come closer to each other without collision, so the developer was working on that, hope this helps you in your quest to finish this awesome game.

11. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Cheers Rog! I have indeed been playing more today amd noticed the improvement!

12. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    There is a youtube video of this game by Memoryleakdeath and it's really fun to watch, the man who made it has a great laugh when he crashes it's funny you need to see it and it shows how much fun this game really is.

Not one level is the same and they get bigger and better near the end, just great stuff can't say it enough.

13. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Thinking about the game Icon and I think when they lose the explosion it becomes much clearer that this is about trains I think, it's too busy on that Icon, but that are just my thoughts.

14. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just 3 starred the Christmas update, hope their will be more content soon.

15. hollygosh

hollygosh New Member

Dec 8, 2016
    Roger, they just gave you a shout-out on the official facebook page :D www.facebook.com/conductthis

16. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah I saw it great, thanks Hollyqosh, I just commented on it.

17. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    New levels in a few weeks people as promised by the Devs. can't wait myself because it was the most fun game last year.

18. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    The new update is out, the Industrial Zone, new very challenging levels, try this awesome game if you don't have allready.

19. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    New update is out, brand new levels, the new region is called the Woodlands, and it's looking great.

I am a big fan of this game and for me it was the surprise of 2016, still playing for almost 3 months now.

20. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Another update is out for this game, it's the Big City and now you play Metro stations under the city, I am still playing earlier updates because I can't keep up with the content Northplay is putting out, it's great though seeing so many updates and new regions, playing this game for 4 months now, normally I delete a game after 2 or 3 weeks but this is so good, gotta keep playing before the next update he he.