Conciliator Music - Affordable Composer/SFX w/ indie game experience

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ConciliatorMusic, Jan 5, 2019.

1. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male
    Hello, I'm a composer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist that has worked on soundtracks for retail-release as well as amateur games. Here's my Soundcloud. Most recently I created the soundtrack for City Game Studio, which will be releasing on Steam in February. I've also worked on various other indie games, including smaller games for itch.io and game jams. I make music in many different styles and have worked on everything from atmospheric horror to light-hearted management sims. I've also done SFX, alongside music, for multiple projects.

I've been a gamer and music-lover for over 30 years and love AAA and indie games of all types. I work in a home studio and can offer very competitive rates for more limited budgets. I also still like to do free work for compelling freeware projects, especially of the horror and/or experimental variety. I can work from musical references and love trying to make music in different styles. If you're looking for music and/or SFX for your project and think I may be a good fit, please hit me up! Thanks for your time.

TESTIMONIALS

"Collaborating with Jonas was easy as he immediately understood what I was going for and responded to my notes professionally and with a lot of insight artistically. In the end he delivered a production-quality score for my game that far exceeded my expectations."

-Jacob Potterfield, creator of The Bitter End

"Collaboration on a video game project with Conciliator went really smooth. I had a general thought about what I wanted for the music to convey and he brought his own ideas that fit very well. He was also very open to iterate on already delivered music and reliable with deadlines."

-Kamil Bazyldo, Bazilisk(Bazilisk.itch.io)

Contact me here, at my soundcloud, or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for considering me for your project!

2. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male
    Hello again! I recently got my website up and am currently looking for new projects. Check out the site. Here's some recent work I did for a trailer:

Please hit me up if looking for music or sound for your game! I'm excited to delve into new projects.

3. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male
    New track!

https://soundcloud.com/conciliator/solar-dolls

Available for license as well as other tracks. I'm currently working on an unannounced turn-based dungeon crawler but I'm still looking for new projects. Thanks for checking out my work and please hit me up if you have any questions!

4. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male