[Composer/Sound Designer] Alex "William E." Gleich - Game Audio/Game Trailers!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by William E., Oct 28, 2018.

1. William E.

William E. Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Male
    Germany
    WILLIAM E.
    Composer & Sound Designer for Games and Media

Game Audio Reel (YouTube):

Music and sound can tranform your game or media into a fully immersive experience that addresses all human senses. I strive to design my audio in a way that will catch your audience emotionally and draws them into the experience you created.

My name is Alex "Wiliam E." Gleich and I'm a composer, songwriter and sound designer from Germany. My work is deeply rooted in the belief that melodies have to be simple but catchy and memorable. Yet I create music and sound effects which are modern but still familiar, combining the art of variation of melodies with modern sounding instruments and a pristine audio quality.

What I can do for you
    Music is my passion and for nearly my whole life I played an instrument, wrote songs or recorded music of any kind. I love creating audio-related things and aim to to propel your project forward with engagement and reliability.
    • Music Composition:
      There is only two pricing tiers to keep things simple: 'Abstract' (for retro, ambient and electronic music) and 'Realistic' (orchestral and band music).
    • Sound Design & Implementation:
      Musical and/or abstract sound effects and audio implementation in games are available (i.e. FMOD, UE4)
    • Game Trailers:
      I can produce trailers for your game! In case you already made one, I could help out with scoring the trailer as well.
    • Voice Acting:
      Voice acting, especially in German or with slight German accent in English is available, too.
    • Help, Talks & Education:
      Need any advice regarding audio in your game? Talks on Game Audio-related topics are available as well! Look at my video essays on YouTube for possible topics!

I'm always be happy to hear about your ongoing or future creative projects. Hit me up when you already want to hire a composer/game audio guy, ask for rates, request a free demo track or anything else!
    Just email me at [email protected]

SEE MY PORTFOLIO FOR MORE INFORMATION:
    http://www.williamequal.com

Music in different styles, testimonals, full credits of all stuff I've worked on so far.

2. William E.

William E. Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Male
    Germany
    Open for new work!