Composer / Guitarist / Producer - Available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by nicomtl, May 25, 2015.

1. nicomtl

nicomtl New Member

Greetings!

My name is Nicolas Bergeron and I'm a seasoned composer based in the beautiful town of Montreal. Today, is the day that I decide to set my horizon towards the video game industry and start making music for one of my greatest passion!

I excel in Metal, Rock, Blues, Orchestral and Ambient. Throughout the year, I've built my own signature and style that has proven its marks in the bands The Flow Within and Project Versus.

If you wish to sample of my work, please do not hesitate to visit the following link: http://thecreativedrift.weebly.com/discover-tcd.html

My offer is simple, if you're interested to see if I'm the right composer for your game, get in touch with me and let's have a chat. I'll make a brief sample uniquely composed for your project and we can then decide if we're the right match.

I've had the opportunity to work in the gaming industry as a Project Manager (PC/Console) and UI designers during the days J2ME cell phones. Some of the bigger titles I worked on were Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2, Crysis series, Need for Speed, Hitman and the list goes on. If you're in need a short term PM, I am open to help out as well.

Nico