iPad Company of Heroes (Feral Interactive) Gameplay footage ahead of Feb 13th release

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by speedcat_feral, Feb 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedcat_feral

speedcat_feral Active Member

May 9, 2018
    Company of Heroes from Feral Interactive will deploy for iPad on Thursday 13th February!

Company of Heroes for iPad puts you in command of two companies of American soldiers in an intense squad-based campaign, starting with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy.

Check out some gameplay footage in the video:

Fully optimised for iPad, Company of Heroes has a sophisticated UI that allows easy execution of real-time tactics and combat, enabling you to overcome ferocious opposition and secure the liberation of France.

The game is available to pre-order from the App Store now ahead of its release next Thursday, 13th February.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I remember playing this game like crazy back in 2006 and it’s still one of my favorite RTS to this day. I’d say it’s right behind the genre-defining Dune 2 for me. The easiest pre-order ever.;) Especially after experiencing what was Feral Interactive able to achieve with Grid Autosport. No concerns whatsoever.

stelph and Makara Nou like this.
  3. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    Combination of a classic strategy game on the iPad coming from the Legends that are Feral - easiest decision to pre-order ever

4. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Already pre ordered and ready to play

5. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    It’s 6 hours to go for me. Unfortunately, it’ll be 1 AM once available. But since I’m well rested today (by doing pretty much nothing productive all day long) and expecting nothing but greatness here, I might pull an all-nighter.;) After all, it’s not too often we get to play something as polished as original Company of Heroes, which to this day is one of the best - if not THE best (WW2) real-time strategy game ever made. Can’t wait! 6 hours and counting..

6. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    I had to free some space on my iPad but i'm ready to play it! Just pre-ordered!!