Command and Conquer for iPhone/iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by randomdude, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lundmark

Lundmark New Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I am sorry if this has already been answered in the thread already. I am brand new to this site.

Reading the preview, the editor states that he hasn't played Red Alert for the PC for about 10 years. But this game looks nothing like the original Red Alert 1. When I first read about Red Alert for iPhone, I thought it was going to be a port of the original game, but it's clearly not.

Has it been confused with the original? There are different units, structures and maps than in Red Alert 1 for PC and the game as a decidedly "3D feel" to it, allowing pinch zooming.

What's up with these RA1 references?

2. beachmusic

beachmusic Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    I Think STP Tim is comparing this too much to the console version instead of putting into perspective that this is an RTS for a handheld and as far as I can remember it may be the prettiest yet ever! If this is the way STP Tim review games then I will be hard pressed to see his opinions as a good basis of my purchasing descisions.

3. EnglishPsycho

EnglishPsycho New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    It's live in NZ!!!!

4. Drfishy

Drfishy Active Member

Sep 9, 2009
    ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 2nd november in NZ.

5. jeremyBABY

jeremyBABY Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    serious ?? awesome do you know if its coming to australia on the 2nd aswell ?? well in 1 and a half hours