iPhone Coming soon - GoGo Digger

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike_011972, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Mike_011972

Mike_011972 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Hello,
    Just a really quick post to announce our new game currently in production called GoGo Digger.

It’s a remake of a puzzle logic game I made way back in the late 80’s on the Atari ST (using STOS (think Unity 3D but for the Atari ST)) and a game I seem to keep remaking and updating every 5-6 years or so and keep enhancing the game each time I do it.

Basically it’s a kind of character based version of Mine Sweeper where you have to find your way through each randomly generated level, collecting the hidden diamonds along the way. It’s a really simple game idea, but when it gets its hooks into you, you will lose hours to it.

I’ll upload screen shots of the game later (currently in the process of moving the webserver so it will go down at some point), but here’s a link to the preview page so you can have a look at the style of the game.

In the next couple of weeks or so, we are going to need some beta testers as well, so if you are interested, PM me and let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike.

2. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    When will version for IPad?

3. Mike_011972

Mike_011972 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Morning.
    We should be entering beta sometime this week (fingers crossed).
    If you want to become a beta tester, I think that can be sorted out for you. It just means you will have to give us some feed back about the game. after playing it (what you liked, didn't like, if you found any errors, that kind of thing).

Thanks,
    Mike.