Universal [Coming 2021] Brixity - creative city builder where you can customize all the buildings.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DevSam, Mar 13, 2021.

1. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    #1 DevSam, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021

Hi! We're a small team at Devsisters (the company who recently published Cookie Run Kingdom) working on a creative city building game. One of our coolest features is the editing mode, where you can design your own buildings in a block-building system.

인게임스크린샷(1920).png

Here's the full description:

Can you make Earth a more beautiful place? Explore your creative side and get ready to create and share a world of your imagination. Help rebuild Earth and restore polluted areas. Watch your city expand with new buildings and a growing population of Pipo! Share your custom creations with players across the Brixity universe and trade building blueprints to keep the creativity flowing! Explore without limits and bask in the calm and peaceful world of Brixity.
    • Bring your imagination to life and build your dream city with a high degree of freedom!
    • Take in the calming atmosphere and create without worrying about attacks or interruptions!

• Turn trash into resources to restore polluted areas and bring back the former beauty of Earth!

• Venture through the Brixity universe to visit other players and take their unique creations back to your city!

• Assign your Pipo to complete tasks in your city, or send them off to help your neighbors!
    We've got more info and images on our teaser page: https://playbrixity.com

I'll keep this thread updated with the most interesting developments, but if the game seems interesting to you, you can also sign up to our newsletter on the page for secret behind-the-scenes info and more about the story and world building of the game.

Here are some more preview images:

image2.png image3.png image4.png image5.png image6.png

TycoonGoon98 likes this.
  2. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Don't mind me, just testing how high you can stack chunky mustachioed robots with tall tophats... ;)
    image (9).png

Also got a GIF version of our building editor in action (cut from the earlier teaser video):
    email-origin-bookshelf.gif

TycoonGoon98 likes this.
  3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I do love anything with an editor, even if I seldom do them justice (sorry, Levelhead).

This looks very interesting. Any information on how this will be monetised?

4. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    It'll be free-to-play, though I don't have any details about the monetization yet.

5. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Ok, cheers.

As something that will clearly be a hit with kids I hope that money spent will provide something more tangible than a currency that the game drains from you.

Fingers crossed; looks good!

6. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Different takes on nighttime lighting for our day-night-cycle. Which one has the best atmosphere?

nightviews.png

7. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
  8. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Oops, a funny bug...
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 5.10.59 PM.png
    When the ad said “become one with your car”, this was not what I imagined…

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Any chance of a Testflight invite?

10. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Hi, KeKhan! Thanks for your interest!

I'm trying to push for early external testing, although we're not quite at that stage yet. I'll be sure to post an update here if/when we can make it happen.

11. DevSam

DevSam Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Since June 21 is World Music Day, we've prepared a little music teaser with a selection of tunes you'll be hearing in the game: