iPad Comic Soon: Peggle

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Korb, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Korb

Korb Member

Sep 21, 2008
    iPhone World.

Yeaay! Been waiting for this since the App Store launch. It's gonna be an instant buy for me. Hopefully it's in the mysterious App Store approval phase alreasy.

2. mek

mek Well-Known Member

uhm yes
    hopefully it will be 5 bucks like the other iphone version, if so I will buy it...if its 10, i will wait for it on sale, cause i can always play the other version until it drops on sale...

I dont buy 10 buck games anymore....been burned way to many times

but Peggle might be worth it

3. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Awesome, I looked at this for the iPod Touch and it seemed pretty good so lets hope this is peoperly priced. Seeing from all the other large developers though it seems it will go for the full $10/£6 although if it has enough levels and features (Multi-Player anyone?) I dont mind.

4. Korb

Korb Member

Sep 21, 2008
    You saw a build of it? What's to tell?

5. mjjw

mjjw Member

Sep 20, 2008
    UK
    woot! looking forward to it already :)

6. Hopefully this will be $3 to $8 range. Many have already played it on mac/pc so unless they include their new 60 levels from Peggle Nights I hope they don't charge $10 for it.

7. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Ahhhh I've been waiting for this game since I got my touch

I can not WAIT!!

The iPod game actually introduced me to the whole series... I then bought the PC version, so I can't wait until I can have this for my iPod touch

8. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I downloaded the Mac trial version so I try it out and, yes, the game is great. However, I'm not sure how it is going to play on the iPhone. You need accuracy. I can see the possibility that this game could prove frustrating on the iPhone, but I'll hope they've managed to pull it off. If anyone buys it, but sure to comment on how well the controls work.

9. mek

mek Well-Known Member

i was introduced to it via steam, as it came prepacked with either Portal or Halflife..i dont remember...been addicted to it ever since, and the 5th gen version was amazing as well

10. later this month yea right...wow....no wonder prerelease annoucements suck...I've been waiting for 6 months for this game and what's the hold up I wonder?

11. b_o_h_i_c_a

b_o_h_i_c_a Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    yeah, yeah, yeah... coming soon... yada yada yada... I'll believe it when I see it.

12. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    use the search this is the third thread on peggle. I posted a good article from the GDC 09' in the upcoming games section for peggle.

13. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    This thread was created in september (way before the "upcoming games" section was made) so it's not their fault. It just was never moved in the split.

But if you are talking to mrbass, well he did search, but didn't post in the most recent one...

14. cadence

cadence Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Last I heard it was supposed to be March...we are running out of days...this is like my most anticipated game.

15. b_o_h_i_c_a

b_o_h_i_c_a Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Maybe March 2010:rolleyes:

16. 3uphonius

3uphonius Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2009
    I cannot wait for this.

Just hurry up already!

17. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    It will come out when Duke Nukem Forever is out :)