Universal Combo Critters (by Lucky Kat Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lucky Kat, Jul 13, 2016.

1. #21 AppUnwrapper, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Damn... No wonder you completed the game so fast. I guess that's one way to do it...

2. Lucky Kat

Lucky Kat Well-Known Member

You were lucky, it's a bug from our side which will be patched in the update now.

3. It says +100% in the shop description, though. Or do you mean he got 6k + 12k instead of 6k + 6k?

4. Lucky Kat

Hey, it's not possible to pay coins to collect your first monster. I am not sure in which world you are? You can tap on the coin button on the top right to enter the shop to buy coins and remove ads.

This game is way less IAP driven or ad driven then our previous games.

5. Lucky Kat

it's 6K + 6K :)

6. It wanted me to give 10 coins to try again because I failed to pick it up the first time. Unless I misunderstood what it wanted the 10 coins for. I got annoyed and closed the app when I saw that. :p

7. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    I completed the game, including collecting every critter, in about 2 and a half hours without buying any currency. It's short but sweet.

8. Lucky Kat

Yes, when did that happen?

9. At the end of the very first battle. That's why I got annoyed. :p

10. warahyuu

warahyuu Active Member

Nov 10, 2015
    I received 12k total, sorry for the confusion, I didn't know if 6k + 6k was a bug and that the 100% extra was included in the original 6k

11. Lucky Kat

This should not be possible, but I remember you were in the beta. It could be possible there's save state left. What I'd recommend is to delete the game and re-install from the App Store.

12. #32 AppUnwrapper, Jul 13, 2016
    Ah maybe. Thanks!

Edit: Is it worth doing so at this point if I already won a few battles and made a couple of combos? Do you think installing over the beta might cause other issues?

13. Lucky Kat

If you're still in world 1 or half way world 2 it's worth it. But you'll have to redo the tutorial. Just want to make sure you start with a great experience!

14. Ok I'll re-download. Thanks!

15. #35 AppUnwrapper, Jul 13, 2016
    Ah ok. So what happened is the game saved my monsters from the beta. Even though it looked like I was starting from scratch, it skipped the tutorial and my first battle was against three monsters instead of one weaker one. I'll edit my earlier post. :)

16. Lucky Kat

Glad to hear this! Let us know what you think!

17. Kalosky

Kalosky Member

Apr 17, 2016
    The music in this game is very, very good.

18. Lucky Kat

Thanks a lot!

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So is this game a huge battery drain like one other person on this thread mentioned? I guess it's a collecting game so you should be playing it a lot but I don't want the game to be destroying most of my battery..

20. Lucky Kat

I am sorry to hear this. We'll check this out.