iPad Combination Lite

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Zincous, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    #1 Zincous, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    When I first bought it I couldn't really get into it but now with the updated graphics I gave it another try and played tens of puzzles in one sitting. (They were in the easiest puzzle packs, I tried some of the later ones and you can't finish tens of those in one sitting!)

3. Zincous

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Yeah I like this game a lot. The full version is well worth it.

I've completed a lot of the puzzles so far, but no where near being done.

4. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    if i knew what i'm am supposed to be doing i would get the lite version........

anyone want to give me some clues ?

5. Zincous

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    It's free, why don't you just get the lite version and try it out? :confused:

Here is the instructions page:

View attachment 2374

6. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    When you place a ball on the board, "lasers" go off. To complete the level make sure that lasers of one color don't hit balls of another color.

That's it :D

7. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    thanks gator

Zincous - and why for example dont they post that screen at the app store, they only have three screen shots and one of those is the start up screen.

8. Zincous

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Yeah idk why the developer only has three pictures up on the app store. And only ONE for the lite version. He should add more.

9. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Oh, that's a neat concept. Lite verion away!!!

10. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    there are so many games coming out every day - free or 99c that i dont think anyone should be surprised that before i fill my phone up with useless crap to delete at a later date i can at least ask what the game is about !

11. ChrisJefferson

ChrisJefferson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    One of the biggest mistakes in combination 1.0 was making the levels top hard too early. Once you've beta-tested your own game for a couple of months, you tend to get good at it!

I'm sending this message on a train, while I move from one end of the uk to the other. Once I get settled down, I will be putting up the price of combination (slightly), so consider this warning to g get the lite version :) d be particularly interested if any new players think we have given away either too much or too little.

Chris

12. #12 mrbass, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
    Object is to place all circles with colored dots on white squares of board such that the following conditions are met:
    All colored dots shoot laser beams only at:
    - their same colored balls
    - or into space (no where)
    - or into a wall
    - or are blocked by same circle colored balls to stop same color laser shooting other colored ball.

4 dots in ball (up, down, left, right) shoot in those directions respectively
    4 dots in ball (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) shoot diagonally in those directions respectively
    8 dots in ball shoot all 4 directions orthogonally and all 4 directions diagonally

BTW, working my way through the levels...loving it up so far.

13. ChrisJefferson

ChrisJefferson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Hmmm.. I posted my first reply when there was only two posts in this thread.. must have got lost leaving the train.

The lack of explanation comment is justified. We've added some more pictures, really should write a better description, but it's hard.

I'm not sure if making the default picture look simple or super-complex makes the game look more appealing :)

14. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    its not so much the default screen, it just in the description theres no info about what to do.......

borrow mrbasses explanation :)