Universal Combat Monsters - (by Rubicon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    This isn't really the support line, but.

Assuming your game account was the same as ShinHadoukin, the server shows you purchased the tripler (thank you) on November 9th, 2013. And you still have it working. It won't let you buy a second one.

If you need further help, please visit the forum at www.rubicondev.com/forum or mail me - [email protected] - as we'll need more information.

Thanks.

2. FuriousThumbs

FuriousThumbs Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Is it possible to restart the game? I downloaded the game again and don't know what I am doing.

3. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Sure. Hit the settings button on the menu. From the settings page, hit log out and it will take you to the new account creation screen where you can make a new one and start again.

4. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Rubicon...!!!! You are awesome!!! Amazing developer making spectacular games & involved with the community! This is why I play all your games & spread the word! Thank You!!!!!

5. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Heh, you're welcome! :)

6. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    I haven't played this in a long time, but I downloaded it again to my device and giving it another go! Still got all my stuff.. And I like it more now than before so that's kinda cool its still being updated! Thanks rubicon, I have bought most games you have made (all except one I think)