[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    How would Princess Ann face the evil forces? By pulling a "Face-Off" and switching faces with John Travolta to stealthily sneak into enemy territory to attack!

2. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    can you win multiple times?

3. Neidal

Neidal Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Real Estate Property Manager
    Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
    E. Ann decides that the best way to tackle the problem is to level grind until she can singlehandedly pwn the attacking forces.

She engineers an escape from the castle by sacrificing her renowned long hair (for her kingdom) disguising herself as a male servant, donning a red cloak with camouflage green sleeves then swimming out through the waterways located deep under the castle in search of the secret training dojo of the legendary Gem Sensei rumored to be within the Scarbelhold Swamp of Sorrow. Sounds like a straightforward plan.

Once she escapes the waterways, she finds that none of the villagers recognise that she is their princess, so she is able to learn about a splinter group of renegade villagers who have been unhappy with the way the royal family has been acting and have decided to overthrow the monarchy by teaming up with the invading evil forces.

With this new information, she realizes that she must redeem her family and prove to everyone in the kingdom that she is worthy to wear the Queen's Crown by level grinding and teaching the Dark Lord not to mess with her kingdom... ( or should that be Queendom?)

The Gem Sensei tells her about the mystical Queen Gems that provide the bearer with increased magical and physical powers. These Queen Gems are scattered across the kingdom and are guarded by fierce Leviathans. It is only by uniting all the Queen Gems that the Queen's Crown will accept the bearer as the true ruler of the Queendom and will call forth the sleeping Queen Leviathan to wipe out the invading forces once and for all bringing peace to the land...

4. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Oct. 28 Winner!

Congrats!

jjjmedia
    "How would Princess Ann face the evil forces? By pulling a "Face-Off" and switching faces with John Travolta to stealthily sneak into enemy territory to attack!"

Please keep going! Daily winners will be selected until the contest ends :D

5. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    If I'm Princess Ann, I'll stand there looking the the enemies, saying "Ah? I thought we were acting a drama, don't force yourself dude!"

6. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    If i'm Princess Ann, before the evil forces rushes into the castle, i would invite them into a huge ballroom, where each and everyone of them are served with beers and the like. Then i'll start telling them thousand and thousand of stories of history of Scarbelhold Kingdom. 1 hours has past, 2 hours, 3 hours... until the evil forces are bored enough and think that th people in this kingdom are boring as well. Finally, they think that this kingdom is worthless to attack and leave us forever the next day.

7. KoOne23

Apr 20, 2010
    Just noticed all 3 previous winners' name started with 'J' :p Maybe Princess Ann just love the letter 'J'. That's why the evil started the war! Probably becuz the evil like Princess Ann and got Jealous :p And to avoid the war, Princess Ann picked someone without J in the name. :p:p:p

8. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    If I were Princess Ann I would plant motion sensative explosives and stand 100 feet away ;)

9. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    If I were princess Ann, I would find and recruit Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and Lindsey Lohan to storm the castle. The evil forces would then proceed to die in many strange and disturbing ways at the sight of the trio.

10. wilef

wilef Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    E. She should dress in green for Halloween, looking like Toon Link and thus scaring away the evil as they shudder at the thought of facing the legendary HERO OF TIME!!!

11. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Is this contest still going?

12. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Friday was the last day of the contest.

13. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Oh and when will Friday's winner be announced? Monday? Thank you for answering my question. :)

14. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    My guess would be yes, since it says in the first post that all winners chosen on the weekend will be announced the following Monday :)

15. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Awesome, will check back then. Thank you! :)

16. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    #116 com2us, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    Oct. 29 winner!

Congrats!!

10/29(TA)wilef - She should dress in green for Halloween, looking like Toon Link and thus scaring away the evil as they shudder at the thought of facing the legendary HERO OF TIME!!!

Nov. 29 was the last day of this contest!
    Thanks all for entering & please stay tuned for our upcoming contests.
    Check out some currently going on contests here as well:
    http://global.com2us.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

17. KoOne23

Apr 20, 2010
    nov 29?!?!?

18. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Sorry, fixed :)

19. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Queen's Crown Game Trailer!!

20. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Queen's Crown Wallpaper!

Queen's Crown wallpaper is ready for you! :D
    Feel free to use it on your computer, Twitter, blog, etc.

Attached Files: