[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    B, I fight my own battles and I won't hide in the shadows and wait to die.

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    A, but as a Princess hopefully she's got a royal motorcycle or something so she can go a little faster then just running... :p

3. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I would create a time machine and go back in time to make peaces with the evil forces without the need to have a war.

4. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    E. Activate the Quazars! It increases the radiation rate at which all forces of darkness can't stand, which inturn turns them all into cute bunnies for Ann to love! While Skeletom is doomed to be forced into a black hole, mwahahaha!

5. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Can we win more than once?

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    A: Run away as fast as I possibly can.

Why? A dead princess isn't going to do the Kingdom any favors. I'd run away and gather some reinforcements (so it looks like I'm doing something) and then find some artifact that can single handedly win everything for me (isn't that how the story always goes?)

7. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    similar to mine much? :)

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    First off, I would hide til I get the perfect moment to snipe his butt. When he is down on the ground I will hit him repeatedly with a bat and then slice him in half. After all that I use my magical powers to send him to Mars. After all, that is the princess way to do it.

9. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Oct. 27 Winner!

Congratulations!:)

jxjja (posted in Touch Arcade)
    "I would create a time machine and go back in time to make peaces with the evil forces without the need to ha
    ve a war."

* Please keep posting until the contest ends. Daily winners'll be selected.

* We'd like to make an edification on the Oct. 22nd winner.
    The winners are both jocob(blog) & Aaron Wilde(facebook).
    This answer belongs to Aaron: "well i posted on the imo page too but,,, heres mine. i would first take cover then pull out my bow and tip in da poison, then shoot in the neck repeadadly, then when dead i would take back my bows, (as they already have poison) then use this story to make my subjects like me more (as i am a princess)"

10. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    If i'm Princess Ann, i'll negotiate with the evil forces, so that they would leave the Scarbelhold Kingdom in peace. In return, i'll give them the honor to stay in the castle with me, free of charge, for as long as they want. They would be serve with lots of beers and rum and candies! Everyone would celebrate this Oktoberfest together and live happily ever after~

(Gosh, i'm running out of stories -.-)

11. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    If I'm Princess Ann, I would hide from the evil forces, find a man and lived happily ever after. :p Then I forced him to confront the evil by himself. If he died, then I'll find another one, if he won, I'll join him and regain the throne. :p Job well done, by HIM.

12. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    E)I am the White Angel Princess ,i have white magic forces to kill all enemy and save the kingdom and the world!White Warrior!

13. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    if I were Ann, at this critical and dangerous moment, how would I face the danger, waiting at every corner?

I will bribe my enemies and they will go bribe their own people. Those who are against me will fear the power of money which is the most deadly weapon in my kingdom. I don't need to lift a finger to fight my enemies. I will raise my own army from those who follow me and form a bigger army that will eventually scare off the dark forces.

14. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I think Princess Ann should do what she good to start up a secret organization to help battle the evil forces. She needs to be careful because if word got out she could be found and killed. She needs to protect her people and do anything to do it at any cost

15. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    B. Confront the evil but rather than using weaponry like soldiers, the princess will hire someone to make an atomic bomb! Who wants to fight when you can win over all evil (and possibly destroy a large portion of the land as well- you can win everything I guess) with the click of a trigger button? :D

16. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Whatever happened to the more realistic and historically correlated "The princess (and any other royal family members) IS the evil"?

17. duffsterj

duffsterj Active Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Well since I am a princess

Well since I am a princess, and being a princess I am fragile dull and weak due to inbreeding, I will be hiding under the covers until some lack witted Prince takes care of things for me. Then I will have the vapors and faint as he retells the story of his vanquishing the evil.

Duffsterj

18. K76

K76 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 12, 2010
    Cowtown, Texas
    I would stand and fight! I'd combine the power of my various weapons, gems, and magical abilities to dispatch the evil forces and save my people.

19. No Hero

No Hero Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Well, if i was Princess Ann I would choose E (other option)

During the first day, since I lost everything, I would harvest some Logs and make them into wood. Then, I would make sticks from the wood. Then I would make a wood axe and wood pick axe and collect logs and stone. Then, I find a reasonably sized mountain and build a shelter to survive the dangerous monster-filled nights. There, I would set up my workbenches and furnaces. I will get the necessary resource then make a mine shaft in my shelter in order to look for ore. The better ore I get, the better weapons and armors I can craft to beat the evil forces of darkness!!!
    :D

20. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    As the princess I would have my personal wizard (every kingdom has a wizard) make clones of myself and then have half of them attack the evil forces and the other half lift the whole kingdom to safety and move it to a new area.