[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    B) Confront the evil forces

2. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Another idea:

I would throw a few iPhones, maybe some iPads, with great (com2us) games on it, and obviously all of them will be addicted. They'll fight over the limited number of iDevices and fight each other! No work what-so-ever!! :D

3. JJdaboss

JJdaboss Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    I would live hiding from the evil in a secret princess cave where there are tons of com2us games on idevices. Then I would just play them over and over again :)

4. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Since every single story must have a happy ending, I would just wait and wait and wait and wait... till it happens. If it doesn't happen then I would just get married with the leader of the evil forces and then one night stab him in the back with and iPhone.

:D

5. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Considering the options, Ann would first live hiding from the evil in the jungle. Whats the point of confronting the evils when she got no chance at winning? Then, she could build her army-of-d00m by blackmailing or threatening the little animals in the jungle with lots of candies and lollypops! She would then have an army of 1863496149749,8214078 animals! It's time for revenge and save the Scarbelhold Kingdom! D00m time for the evil forces..*evil grin*..Bwahahaha~

6. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I would try to survive as long as I can and wait for reinforcements in the form of a certain omnipotent Italian plumber with a knack for abusing animals.

7. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Oct. 25 Winner!

Congratulations, JJdaboss!! :)

"Would live hiding from the evil in a secret princess cave where there are tons of com2us games on idevices. Then I would just play them over and over again"

Please keep posting until the contest ends! Daily winners will be selected.

8. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    #68 RaptorF35, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    Ann would stand up and fight, outsmarting the enemy and killing every one of them to go on to victory and win the queens crown to become the bravest queen of all time.

9. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    If i am Princess Ann, I would confront the evil forces by challenging them for a game of Homerun Battle 3D (with the recently updated Halloween version ofcause!). If they win, i would be their lunch. If i win, they would be my minions. :D Now, who's more evil?

10. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    If I am Princess Ann, I would hide from the evil under the OCEAN BLUE. Yes, I can breath, but I wont tell you how. Cos' the only thing I eat under the Ocean is CRAZY HOTDOGS. When I feel I'm ready to fight the evil forces, I'll spy on them like SNIPER VS SNIPER while listening to the music on WORLD OF TUNES on my iWATERPROOFPOD, imagine that the evil is killed by my HEAVY GUNNER.

Here comes the intense part, I prepared myself and went on confronting the Evil Forces and Slice it! with my TWOM blade then smack them one by one with my HOMERUN BATTLE 3D bat. :p

I only wish that the whole thing won't be a dream, as I always dreamt of things like that, cos' I play too much Inotia series, and Caligo Chaser :p

11. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The evil powers of darkness? My, they must be extra (d)evil. One would think that either darkness or evil would be enough.

12. duffsterj

duffsterj Active Member

Oct 27, 2010
    What kind of princess would I be if I didn't

CONFRONT THE EVIL!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Duffsterj

13. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    A historically correct princess?

14. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    You know, I am the princess, I have my own dignity. I don't love to see blood. So I am smart enough to find a way to defeat the evil forces without having my own hands filled with blood. I read all the books about the wars in the history. And finally I find one - "Trojan Horse". I will choose C - "Try not to loose dignity of a Princess" and order my soldiers to make a "Trojan Horse".

15. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Well, apparently abandoning those who couldn't protect me the first time and starting over wasn't acceptable, so here's a new theory:

I'd create a doppelganger to (b) Stay and fight the evil forces so that I (c) would not lose dignity as a princess, while personally I'd (a) run as fast as I could to (d) live in hiding from the evil. Then I'd (e) play the game to find out how I should have handled the situation and (f) cry because I didn't do it the right way.

16. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Princess Anns best chance is obviously to play all of the amazing com2us games (while the slow evil monsters are coming) and get the amazing sliceing skills from Slice It!, the sword skills from Chronicles of Inotia 1 and 2, the magic skills from The World of Magic, the epic gunner skills of Heavy Gunner and it never hurts to have some baseball skills from 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 and Homerun Battle 3D. Then use all of those skills to shoot, blast, slice, and baseball bat the evil monsters until they give up. Then peace returns to Scarbelhold Kingdom and princess Ann becomes a character in Homerun Battle 3D because of her amazing baseball skills. :D

17. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    What's with all these kiss-up answers :p

18. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    E.) If I were Ann, I'd mount my trusty zombie unicorn, Kardashian, and fly through the air on a mega-rainbow, impaling every enemy in sight with my horn of destruction.

19. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Desperation is setting in

20. JJdaboss

JJdaboss Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    Once they saw my kiss up answer won, they started to jump on it :p