[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

I would choose choice B.

2. jwei44

jwei44 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    High School Graduating
    California
    B) Confront

I would choose choice B for many reasons. I will list a few:

The typical mainstream cliche RPG's will be something along the lines of a prince/princess or something of the sorts losing everything they own, and they go and confront the evil themselves, crushing it in their first. They would go through many obstacles to conquer their own kingdom and reclaim what they need to.

This cliche is used in ALMOST every RPG, so it would be an obvious choice. Although it's not a bad plot for RPG's, it is more unique since a Queen actually plays the role. I have not seen many played by Queens. More in fact, they are played by some random under-age male who suddenly gains powers out of nowhere and has the job of restoring world-order.

This is just my opinion.

P.S. GREAT LOOKING GAME

3. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    B) Princess Ann should confront the evil. Let's say that upon the death of her parents she finds them on the throne dead and lo and behold there was a hieroglyph imbedded on the inside of her mother's crown. Since her childhood all she wanted to do was become was an army division commander, not to inherit the crown. The message inside the crown is a prophesy; a young woman who will inherit the crown and combat evil. She has been practicing secretly on how to use a sword. This is nowhere near enough to fight monsters though. She needs to find someone who can strengthen her; maybe a wizard who knows of this prophesy. Until then she should not be overpowered and should lie low and "run away". *Then she should get a major powerboost that will make this an epic rpg. In the end she will have to inherit the crown, not as the queen, but as the last savior.*

What my point is, maybe make it a little realistic that a princess without a third party buff , cannot combat evil. (add the third party buff?)

4. Midi_Amp

Midi_Amp Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Just another liaison
    Ow, a contest... I thought I could choose from 4 different story arc in the game. Because I would choose C. Try not to loose dignity as the princess. Which means the game will start with the princess accompanied by other characters and they're the one who will be doing much of the fighting, while the princess character acts as a healer with limited combat ability.

Anyway, great graphics and art style. Not sure if I'm going to pick it up (just bought Across Age DX), if this is just another action RPG I might have pass on it, but let's see the review first.

5. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I've wrote down my choice on the game site. Name-Sean

6. gospel9

gospel9 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    It appears as though the game does not have background music during battle. I welcome the ambient BGM, but for the entire game though? I am not sure... It's one thing that makes Square RPG titles stand above others (especially Chaos Rings). Good music convey emotions.

But I suppose ambient sound is better than poor music... Or you can have the best of both worlds with "ambient music" like those from Blizzard games. Right, or we could just play from our iPod... I hope the game offers more than just pure ambient noises.

It looks excellent apart from that.

7. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
  8. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    I'm a bit confused. I liked your facebook page, but I can't figure out where to post the pictures.

9. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Sorry for the confusion. Please post on the wall..:)

10. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    #50 com2us, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    Oct. 22~24 Winners

Congratulations!! :) Please keep posting the answers. Daily winners will be selected until the Oct. 29th!!

Oct, 22 | jacob (blog)
    well i posted on the imo page too but,,, heres mine
    i would first take cover then pull out my bow and tip in da poison, then shoot in the neck repeadadly, then when dead i would take back my bows, (as they already have poison) then use this story to make my subjects like me more (as i am a princess)

Oct, 23 | jak56 (Touch Arcade)
    well, of course i'd stay and fight, otherwise no-one could turn my adventure into a game and market it as 'the next, most epic RPG to hit the appstore'!

Oct, 24 | Stan (Touch Arcade)
    I'd RUN AWAY, go eat some nice food, sleep enough, then CALL ALL OF MY TROOPS all 7,312.5 of them (yes, one's only half alive, sheesh) then BEAT UP poor evil's butt!! Then, once we win (obviously) we'll DANCE AROUND the streets, and yell VICTORYYYYY! Sounds like a good plan to me

11. Kai555

Kai555 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Student
    A) run away as fast as you can

Let the underlings handle the danger. No need to take the risk.

12. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

woohoo! i was a daily winrar! :p

13. Jacson-X

Jacson-X Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Borneo Island
    B) cause only she can save the kingdom~

14. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    B) Run and save the kingdom.Bush

15. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

YAY! i was also a GC winrar! :D

16. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    E) First, I'll try to find a partner, a partner that is willing to fight together with me, a loyal partner and together we will embark on the journey to confront the evil forces. On the way, we will also try to make more friends (partner) and together we conquer the EVILS!

If I can't find any partners, I'll try to fight my best, to win the war and save the world from the EVILS! If I lost, or was captured by the Evil forces, I'll pretend to gave up and side them. While they thought I am already at their side ( THE BAAAAD SIDE ) I'll slowly manipulate them and make plans then confront them one by one! Now, I can assure that with this BLACK plan, I'll win the war! I might even find myself with teams of evils who turned good.

:D

17. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    OK, another try: CADBE ;).

C. Ann would cling to her princessy dignity in order to fool the Hordes of Evil (tm) into considering her yet another silly royal (tm), who can be safely kept around as a plaything for a time...

A. ... then she would use the above to run away,...

D. ...earn experience (tm), equipement (tm) and allies (tm) in secret and finally...

E. ... unleash Armageddon on the Evil's bad posteriors (tm) !!!

18. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    E. I'd say it's time to start over. After all, if those worthless subjects weren't brave enough or strong enough to help you in your time of need, is it really worth your time and effort to save them now? Besides, I hear the grass is greener on the other side of the fence :)

19. erichd

erichd Member

Sep 28, 2009
    B - confront the enemy forces with my attack kitten.

They'll never his purrfect attack coming!

20. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    I would run away this time. But that's just temporarily. I have learnt the strong and weak points in the first battle. So I can learn some new magic and strategics to have a squelch. You know the evil forces won the first battle, which means they may be arrogant and have not enough preparation for the next battle. I can take advantage of this and win!!! Trust me, such plot always happens in epic adventures. :D Have you guys watched a series called "Merlin"? That's a good example. :)