[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    #1 com2us, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
    [​IMG]

2. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    E. Princess by day and keep the dignity and gracefulness then POW be a princess assassin that kills evil monsters that threaten her town and make them pay with blood all while wearing a tiara. Yup that how it goes a little cliche but always needed:cool:

3. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Confront evil! But wait I am a princess, is my make up ok? Which dress? Which weapon? And ... Where do i start from? Oh so many choices! I Ned my advisor!!

4. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    B). I would confront the evil forces. As Princess it would be my duty to protect the kingdom one day I would rule. If the kingdom was destroyed there wouldn't be a reason to take the crown to become queen as I wouldn't have anyone to rule over. Running away wouldn't solve anything even if the kingdom survived I probably would be exiled for treason or worse.

So my only option would be to stay and fight. Besides using 4 weapons quickly would accomplish my goal of making a ninja very jealous.

5. SupercrazY

SupercrazY Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    #5 SupercrazY, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    A) Run as fast as she can.Because she is a princess and a princess doesn't know how to fight and she think that if she fights she can die and who will rule the kingdom if she dies . I think that this is what a princess have to do to run for her life to live another day.

6. Abi646

Abi646 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    B) confront the vil forces. Because she is going to have to fight to keep her kingdom and is she's a good queen she is going to do just that

7. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    B & C: The best way for her to keep her dignity as a princess is to fight for her land with all she's got.

8. danielang

danielang Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    B) Confront the Evil Forces. because princess must as brave as a prince, she must confront the evil forces to save her kingdom

9. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    #9 jxjja, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    B) Confront the Evil Forces.

Because I i choose to run away I would loose all my dignity and honor. If I choose to hide from the evil, sooner or later the evil will find me and the consequences would be worse and I would die being a coward. If i choose to stay as a princess and don't fight I would die anyways, and if I survive all my kingdom would be destroyed and I couldn't be a princess because i wouldn't have a kingdom to protect. So... option B would be the smartest answer because perhaps I could die, but atleast I would give my life by fighting for the thing that I love the most... my kingdom.

10. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    If I were Princess Ann, I would choose none of the given options.

Imagine...

Princess Ann can see some furious monsters walking down the road. She has no idea, what to do, she is aware of the fact, that she is just too weak to defeat them.
    Suddenly she decides to face them.

She comes out of the shadow and walks right in those monsters direction. They seems to be surprised with Princess Ann' bravery. Soon after they show their teeth.

- Chill out friends, chill out. I come in peace. Do you think we could... you know... cooperate? - Ann asks timidly.

Monsters seem to be pretty confused. They purr something in their strange language.
    After a few seconds of this strange conversation, one of them steps out of crowd.

- Whay nat? Cam wit as, humaan - his English is terrible.

Princess Ann joined the company. As she is walking with them, Ann touches blade of her dagger hidden deep in her pocket.

She is an assasin.

11. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    I would choose D. Because the evil is so stupid that it moves very slowly and cannot see what's in its back all the time. :p

12. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Being a princess and the only natural heir to the thrown, Ann is the main target of whatever evil has taken over the kingdom. Since everyone else will simply cower at the hands of evil, she is their only problem in taking over the kingdom. They will be after her and they will find her, so hiding will do absolutely no good. In these desperate times, it's far from advantageous to remain all prim and proper when the kingdom is being overrun by evil, and that kind of attitude will hardly lift the spirits of the people. Now, running away, that might work...for a fraction of a second. Once the people see that you're a coward, they won't even think twice about leading the evildoers right to you, no doubt about it. Who would risk their lives for a cowardly leader that's supposed to stand strong when no one else can? No one! So, the only course of action is to hone your skills, collect better weapons, learn the best magic in the kingdom, befriend magical fairies with special powers, and take on the evil that killed your father and is tearing apart your beloved kingdom. The only option is to FIGHT!

13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    B) Confront the evil forces!

She's no wimp. ;)

14. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    B) Confront the evil forces...with lethal dance routine! If Michael Jackson could unite rival street gangs in "Beat It," Princess Ann could do it in "Queen's Crown"!

Then again, she could always resort to breakdance fighting. Unstoppable.

15. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I would say as a princess she should stay and fight... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttthhhh BACON!!!!! Oh yeah!!!

16. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    B. She's not really a princess anymore, she's now a warrior, last hope for a kingdom. She can't be weak, she can't hide, all she can do is to grow up and fight.

17. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    A+B:

To blast the evil hordes away,
    Ann needs to see another day
    So judge not her, who ran away
    To later battle's tide to sway!

;).

18. jande206

jande206 Member

Aug 30, 2010
    B. for sure. Ann has probably grown up in front of the TV all her life, spoiled and pampered like all princesses are. She seriously needed to get up off of her butt and do something useful for a change. Go on Ann, go play with the baddies!

19. neo1120

neo1120 Member

Aug 30, 2010
    both A and D. Ann needs to just suck it up and accept the fact that a little princess like her isn't gonna be able to do squat against a giant evil force. Unless of course she has hidden ninja skills that leap forth at the best times, then it would definitely be B, but unless she is completely fooling us and really is a complete bada**, then she should just run along and hide like the little girl she is.

20. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    My choice would be ...

E. Give candies to the evil forces so they would leave the Scarbelhold Kingdom.

Why? She's a princess, she's the only one left, if she confront the evil forces she would be burn into ashes in no time. She would keep her dignity as a princess of the kingdom, but the evil forces still win. Running away and live hiding from the evil forces are NEVER considered by the princess because ..she's the only hope. What else can she do? None other than offers the evil forces something they would want as oppose to attacking the kingdom, which would be...the CANDIES! SHINY ROUND ORANGE CANDIES (Yes, the one found in Cut the Rope :p)! Give them candies, and the evil forces will grant peacefulness to the Scarbelhold Kingdom!