[Com2uS] Golf Star: the most realistic sports game ever

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by com2us, Apr 9, 2013.

1. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    The game of the year… is coming soon this week!

iOS in April 11th and Andriod a week later..

I'm sure you guys have much heard of our new game ‘Golf Star’ by now.

Yeap! This game is as realistic as it gets.. and we are positive that this game is not like any other golf game! Even if you are not familiar with golf and think golf is for ‘old rich people’ at country clubs, this game will just prove you WRONG!

First, check out the awesome video clip!

The greatest thing about this game is that it’s easy. Even if you don’t understand golf rules you won’t have any problem.
    You can simply learn your way out once you start golfing here.

So don’t get all frustrated even if you don’t know fancy golf phrases … cause with this game you will learn how to golf like a true golfer!

[​IMG]

To give you guys a head start, we are giving a limited edition golf outfit to those who participate in this launch event. You guys must have been wondering what sort of outfit fits in that “?” space.. well the answer is finally revealed!

[​IMG]

Don’t you think your character will look cooler in those Com2uS outfit? Well, we sure do.. that red sure brings the fierceness into David and Eve!

so.. here are some few steps to get the exact outfit.

1. Remember the serial code below.
    2. Download Golf Star in your mobile device.
    3. Enter the code in the event menu and insert the code.

How easy is that?

So get all excited because this game is like no other game. With Golf Star, you don’t have to be rich nor athletic to become a Pro Golfer, you only need your fingers!

2. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
  3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I've been intrigued by this since, uhh... was it GDC with the preview vid? It all depends on how the IAP goes down though, I was disappointed with Let's Golf for the crappy energy and power up system.

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to this, I hope the iap isn't crazy.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Frustrating when you think a games out and it's not!! Aaa argh

Moved to upcoming

6. Com2us|TaoFTW

Com2us|TaoFTW Active Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Game Community Manager
    Menlo Park
    We hope you'll be happy with the game system -- we've been working hard to give users awesome content and a more balanced IAP. :)

Check again! ;) And head to the following thread (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=184711) for a neat promotion!

7. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I just downloaded this on my iPad 3rd gen and it keeps crashing at the character creation screen. I have tried reinstalling, shutting down other apps, rebooting the device. Is anyone having this problem? I really want to play it, so frustrating.