ColorTilt

IMAK Creations
IMAK Creations presents ColorTilt - our most popular art application with over 100,000 sales and once the #3 paid app in…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
IMAK Creations presents ColorTilt - our most popular art application with over 100,000 sales and once the #3 paid app in the App Store. Spend 10 minutes with ColorTilt and you'll never doodle the same again! With ColorTilt, you can create one-of-a-kind artwork that is impossible to create by any other method. * 10 year anniversary edition! Updated with the features of the original app plus shake-to-erase and pressure-sensitivity for supported devices. ColorTilt was one of the original 500 apps on the App Store. REVIEWS: ColorTilt receives excellent reviews from those who spend a little time with it to figure out the tilt-based color selection. Once you figure it out, please leave a review to let us know. Thanks! Here are some of our recent reviews from happy customers. 5 stars Fun - "Love to doodle on my iPod, and this app is way fun. Takes a little getting used to, but awesome effects." by CoolBana, Feb 25, 2010. 4 stars Wow - "This app is great once you figure out how to use it." by winterwhiteluvr, Feb 17, 2010. 5 stars The best doodle app available! - "Blending colors is much, much easier ... you'll be drawing pictures with incredibly organic color transitions.", by postmanmanman, Feb 15, 2010. 5 stars amazing. "This app is amazing once u no how to use it!!!:)" by crazykay2, Jan 25, 2010. 5 stars Amazing app!!!! -"I give this application five stars because it is truly fabulous. I can now make quirky, colorful drawings with all of the colors of the rainbow with tilt." by abbey.miss, Dec 30, 2009.
Information
Seller:IMAK Creations
Genre:Education, Family, Kids
Release:Jul 11, 2008
Updated:Dec 21, 2020
Version:10.0
Size:16.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal