Colorooh - Great Puzzler Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by digi, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Whoa! Why do I sometimes feel like I'm the last to hear about cool games? I'm actually a little embarrassed to say I hadn't even heard of Grooh before today...:eek::eek:

Colorooh looks sweeeet, and I know about it before it gets released! Woo hoo!:D

DBC

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Always wanted this game, but didn't know if it was any good, a promo code would change my mind and spread the word.

Thanks for this promo contest.

3. Zylch

Zylch Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Game looks amazing, very cute.

4. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Did I die and go to heaven?
    Colorooh is out this week. OMG.
    more levels coming to grooh? OMFG
    grooh is going to star in another game OMFGBBQMYNIPPLES!!

I'm so excited for what's in store for digidingo.
    I know in a few years time they will dominate the AppStore.
    I'm sure every game will be featured.. Apple clearly loves grooh..
    I remember how long they had grooh on the front page still.. I don't think I've ever seen a game be featured like 2-3 weeks consecutively.
    I'm sure apple will love colorooh too.
    (as will I)
    I finished all grooh levels. And went back and gold medalled almost every level.. I think there's still a few I couldn't gold medal (less than 5)
    But I shall go back and OCDily do them now that my digidingo withdrawals have kicked in, after being reminded of the happiness grooh brought me, and the happiness soon to come when grooh comes back.
    I think I have a grooh fettish, seriously. Can't get that fuzzy little creature out of my head ^_^

5. digi

digi Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    hey snozberry, thanks a lot for your kind words. Grooh is in love with you too :).

...and you will soon meet his new friend, that's all I can say now. until then, enjoy the lovely Coloroohs :D

(and the Grooh update will come, but we have some delay right now... but it will come for sure this year :D)

6. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    The game looks amazing. I'd love to play this game.

7. duncfish

duncfish Member

May 23, 2012
    Looks cool and colorful!

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    sounds like alot of ohh Color!

9. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    #29 Snozberry, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    Ahh can't wait for new info! Will be waiting with antica------pation. (sorry I just watched rocky horror picture show again..I love that movie)

Can't wait for what I shall name, grooh 2 ^_^ (unless you want to be more specific for a great buddy ol pal of groohs.. We go way back.. We had a fling back in the 70s..) not trying to alarm you, but my child (my cat) has fluffy gray ears just like grooh.

I can barely contain my excitement. Now I'm going to get excited every Wednesday night, and get my hopes and dreams crushed until its released.

48hrs until colorooh is released. Yay. Good luck and congratties on your upcoming masterpieces c:

10. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Where's the colorooh thread at?? Did it get released? This is the only thing I'm interested in this week! The rest is lame

11. digi

digi Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    hey snozberry... its available in new zealand and australia... and in 24h, it will be available everywhere!

lets colorooh!! :D