1. Fredf Games

Fredf Games New Member

Sep 1, 2018
    Male
    #1 Fredf Games, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Hi Toucharcade Community!

My name is Kasyap Chakra and I am an app developer in the US. My newest one, Color Spinz, is my best one yet. To see for yourself, just download the app (link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1407067303?mt=8). What follows is a short description of the app. However, you probably just want see it in action, so here's a video!

Nice video huh? Here's a short description!

Bored in class or at work? Maybe waiting for the bus and need a way to pass the time? Just pick up your iPhone, open Color Spinz, and pass the time easily. A quick one-minute session in this game will easily turn into hours of playing as you play through the never-ending levels!

Color Spinz is an easy-to-learn, one-handed, incredibly addicting game for the iPhone that is just IMPOSSIBLE to put down.

Tired of seeing all of those "Pay $2 to Advance" games? Well, Color Spinz has NO pay-to-win option, so you know that the only way to win is pure skill. What about those games with Ads every 5 seconds? Color Spinz has NO ADS, ever!

With natural, easy-to-learn controls, anyone can pick up the game and start going, but not everyone will get very far! Color Spinz is the very definition of an easy-to-learn, hard-to-master game, making an addicting and exciting experience.

I have always been a huge fan of minimalist, addicting games that are easy to pick up and just play, and Color Spinz fits this perfectly. You can have a fun and addicting experience, and also just relax and pass the time. Enjoy!

Color Spinz link : https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1407067303?mt=8

Also, if you want to know anything about me, check out this medium article that I wrote to inspire people to write apps in high school! (https://medium.com/@kasychakra/why-i-decided-to-make-and-market-an-iphone-app-as-a-high-school-student-533539d0885)

Color Spinz - Addicting, Fast

Madhavi Chakravadhanula
    Think you're fast enough to escape the craziness of Color Spinz? Color Spinz is a colorful and hypnotizing arcade game…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Think you're fast enough to escape the craziness of Color Spinz? Color Spinz is a colorful and hypnotizing arcade game that puts your reflexes and your instinct to the test. Let go to spin one way, tap and hold to slowly go the other. Simple to learn, almost IMPOSSIBLE to master! No power ups and no paying to advance...just pure skill. ◉ Play your way through the never-ending levels ◉ Collect 16 Different Characters ◉ Compare your score with players worldwide ◉ Share your score with your friends ◉ Become the best With it's simple controls and aesthetic gameplay, Color Spinz may look easy. Now you just have to prove it. Download Color Spinz now and show everyone who's the best! Any Questions, Comments, Concerns, Advice? Anything? Email at [email protected] Enjoy!
    Information
    Seller:Madhavi Chakravadhanula
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 01, 2018
    Updated:Sep 10, 2018
    Version:1.3
    Size:29.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hope you like the app!
    Thank you so much for reading!!

2. Fredf Games

Fredf Games New Member

Sep 1, 2018
    Male
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Kasyap Chakra and I am a teen app developer in the US. I just made a new hypercasual game called Color Spinz which I really love. To see for yourself, just download the app (link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1407067303?mt=8). What follows is a short description of the app. However, you probably just want see it in action, so here's a video!

Here's a short description.

Bored in class or at work? Maybe waiting for the bus and need a way to pass the time? Just pick up your iPhone, open Color Spinz, and pass the time easily. A quick one-minute session in this game will easily turn into hours of playing as you play through the never-ending levels!

Color Spinz is an easy-to-learn, one-handed, incredibly addicting game for the iPhone that is just IMPOSSIBLE to put down.

Tired of seeing all of those "Pay $2 to Advance" games? Well, Color Spinz has NO pay-to-win option, so you know that the only way to win is pure skill. What about those games with Ads every 5 seconds? Color Spinz has NO ADS, ever!

With natural, easy-to-learn controls, anyone can pick up the game and start going, but not everyone will get very far! Color Spinz is the very definition of an easy-to-learn, hard-to-master game, making an addicting and exciting experience.

I have always been a huge fan of minimalist, addicting games that are easy to pick up and just play, and Color Spinz fits this perfectly. You can have a fun and addicting experience, and also just relax and pass the time. Enjoy!

Color Spinz link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1407067303?mt=8

Color Spinz - Addicting, Fast

Madhavi Chakravadhanula
    Think you're fast enough to escape the craziness of Color Spinz? Color Spinz is a colorful and hypnotizing arcade game…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Think you're fast enough to escape the craziness of Color Spinz? Color Spinz is a colorful and hypnotizing arcade game that puts your reflexes and your instinct to the test. Let go to spin one way, tap and hold to slowly go the other. Simple to learn, almost IMPOSSIBLE to master! No power ups and no paying to advance...just pure skill. ◉ Play your way through the never-ending levels ◉ Collect 16 Different Characters ◉ Compare your score with players worldwide ◉ Share your score with your friends ◉ Become the best With it's simple controls and aesthetic gameplay, Color Spinz may look easy. Now you just have to prove it. Download Color Spinz now and show everyone who's the best! Any Questions, Comments, Concerns, Advice? Anything? Email at [email protected] Enjoy!
    Information
    Seller:Madhavi Chakravadhanula
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 01, 2018
    Updated:Sep 10, 2018
    Version:1.3
    Size:29.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hope you like the app!