iPad Color Hero 1.0 Released! Free only until May 5th

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by championsoftware, May 4, 2009.

1. championsoftware

championsoftware Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
  2. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

Looks pretty cool!

3. Thorero

Thorero Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Graphic Designer, 3D Modeller, Web Design
    Portugal
    Downloading now, It certainly looks like it lives up to it's name.

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
  5. Phil_Synowiec

Wow that video made me wanna actually install it and not just download on my comp haha does it have a leaderboard or something like that?

6. mmadden2

mmadden2 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Nice trippy haze of ludes. I think you can get arrested just for having this game on your device :)

7. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    That's intense. The colors and everything are making me feel woozy. Interesting game concept, I'm glad you guys made something original instead of copying another TD game or something :p

8. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Welcome aboard.

You definitely has some interesting idea, a mix with Brain Age and rhythm games. In general, the execution is poor and it is a let down.

1. Sound department: the title voice is totally weird. The in game music is okay but it gets repetitive too quickly.

2. 3D is a nice idea but unfortunately I don't have any idea when to hit. I notice a line above the buttons but when I hit the button when the word hits the line, it says "Miss". There is absolutely zero visual clue when is the best time for hitting the word right.

3. Worst is the control. I don't know but most of the time, when I think I get the button, I get no response. I don't even know if I had pressed the wrong button or no button. Also, there seems to be a delay between button pressed. If the words come down is successive, it is more likely than not I miss them all.

4. Or may be I just suck at this game.... :rolleyes:

9. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    DLed it,

its pretty hard but I'll get use to it

10. Phil_Synowiec

The control is weird. I have no idea when I have to hit the button.

11. lvillalt99

lvillalt99 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I have to second currymutton. I do OK with other rhythm games, but I can't seem to find the place to touch the button here.

The game is original, and I like that about it. I'm not crazy about the look of the graphics, but I could live with them if I had a little bit more feedback as to when to hit the button.

12. championsoftware

championsoftware Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    I appreciate all of your feedback, please know that we already have an update in the works. Also the trick with timing is to watch the yellow bar in front of the buttons turn green.