Universal COLOR DEFENSE (by McPeppergames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by McPeppergames, Jun 20, 2018.

1. McPeppergames

McPeppergames Well-Known Member

The open BETA of the big new update will be available in just a few hours and playable using the TestFlight app!
    More info on this you can find on www.ColorDefense.de

Here are some first impressions of some of the new features included in a .pdf file:

NEW FEATURES IN COLOR DEFENSE VERSION 2.6

And here is the list of new features:

The player can now travel to a completely new star system. However, the military has the say there!
    In addition to the first new game levels, the update includes the following new features:
    + Players can create their own game levels in the new CREATOR mode and share them with their friends! (More information and how exactly that works can be found on www.ColorDefense.de)
    + There is a completely new star system that can be unlocked! The new worlds in the new system are regularly updated!
    + In the new star system there is a new special weapon, with which you can double the strength of the Defender!
    + In the new star system you can equip yourself with new weapons!
    + The enemies now have multiple spawn points and can appear at up to four different locations!
    + In the new star system, there are new strategic weapon options to choose from to affect targeting!
    + We've added new music and sound effects for the new star system!
    + In addition, we have optimized many small areas in the game and laid the foundations so that we can continue to add cool new features!

Thanks for playing!
    www.ColorDefense.de

2. McPeppergames

3. McPeppergames

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Hi there, I’ve dropped a mail to your support address but I’ve just seen your comment here too. I’ve downloaded the update but I can’t unlock the new Kepler system levels, despite having met the prerequisites, (I’ve finished all but 4 of the sol levels and level 9 of world 9). It just flashes red when I hit the icon to unlock them.

Thanks

5. McPeppergames

Hello,

thanks for playing and sending this info! Much appreciated!
    This looks like there is a bug and I will forward this to Chris immediately, so he can look into it.
    We will upload a new update (version 2.7!) already tomorrow, so hopefully this bug will be fixed on the weekend when Apple gives green light.

Thank you for your support!

Best,

Daniela
    www.ColorDefense.de

PS: I was not able to answer your email because I got back the mail I have sent. So good you have posted this here also! :)

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011

Brilliantl, thanks for that I’ve sent you the other info that you requested as well.

7. McPeppergames

Is anybody (else) having a problem with unlocking the new star system in the new version 2.6? Or is it working on your device?

Any feedback welcome!

8. McPeppergames

Thanks for the PM Messages.

Please note the new update version 2.6 is out now! It contains a lot of cool new features.

We already have uploaded version 2.7 with new level content.
    This one also fixes a small bug for players who have solved levels months ago: In case you can not enter the new Kepler star system, even when you have solved 45 of the SOL levels and the world 9 level 9, then the reason for this is you have WON levels in SOL but you won them before the new "black bar" for the selection buttons was introduced! For unlocking Kepler in version 2.6 only buttons showing the black bar and WON status are counted to unlock. So you can either wait for update 2.7 which is fixing this or you can try to win the already won levels again to get them showing a black bar.

Version 2.7 also brings first optional color themes to Color Defense

You now can create your own game levels and share them with your friends. More info at:
    www.ColorDefense.de

9. McPeppergames

10. McPeppergames

Here are some cool screenshots from the endless mode high level action.
    All screens are from the number #1 player in the GameCenter Highscore list! We just got them and want to share the cool stuff. If you aren't playing already, please note the new update 2.7 is now available! And Color Defense is 100% free to play! www.ColorDefense.de

IMG_6333.jpeg IMG_6375.jpeg IMG_6256.jpeg IMG_6188.jpeg IMG_6243.jpeg IMG_6083.jpeg IMG_6101.jpeg IMG_6056.jpeg IMG_5897.jpeg

Chris Noeth likes this.
  11. Chris Noeth

Chris Noeth Member

May 4, 2016
    CEO at McPeppergames
    Germany, Bavaria
    Hi,

in case you can not use the ENTER key for the paths in the CREATOR mode, please let me know at: [email protected]

All other feedback welcome! We are always interested in your ideas and what you want to see in COLOR DEFENSE

Thanks for playing!

- Chris
    www.ColorDefense.de

12. McPeppergames

The next world is coming but we had to concentrate on finishing some other versions of the game first. So you soon will see Color Defense on Amazon devices and it will be featured on Google Play soon too.

Thanks for playing!

Please tell your friends and family about COLOR DEFENSE. The game really needs all the word of mouth it can get.

- Chris
    www.ColorDefense.de

13. McPeppergames

Have some fun with the ENDLESS mode like this... ;)

Download COLOR DEFENSE now!
    www.ColorDefense.de

14. McPeppergames

All inapp-purchases in the game are CHEAPER now!

If you like Color Defense, please support the game by rating it in the store after each update. This helps a lot working on new content and updates constantly!

Thanks!

15. McPeppergames

I just have uploaded the new version 2.9 to the App Store which should be available in just a few hours.

New in version 2.9:
    + We've added a new world with nine playable levels to the Kepler Solar System!
    + After a new installation, COLOR DEFENSE starts with the difficulty level "NORMAL" and not in "HARD"!
    + All (optional) InApp Purchases for COLOR DEFENSE are now cheaper!
    + There are new immune creeps in the Kepler Solar System!
    + We've already added program modules that will allow us to add new game modes in addition to a new world in the next update.
    + We have fixed small bugs!
    + We have adapted some graphics and revised!
    + Since version 2.8, the new KEPLER solar system can now be unlocked much sooner! The Kepler Solar System includes new weapon systems!

If you like the game please continue rating it in the store after each update. This is very important for us to continue working on new content and updates.

Thanks for playing and your help!

Please note COLOR DEFENSE now also is available on Amazon.

Chris
    www.ColorDefense.de

16. McPeppergames

The next update will be out soon and it will bring the complete new CASUAL mode!

17. McPeppergames

18. McPeppergames

We are working on the next update. Please send us all ideas and suggestions for updates and we will talk them through in the team and consider them for the upcoming updates!

You can send in ideas and suggestions (and feedback of course!) to: [email protected]

Your McPeppergames team
    www.ColorDefense.de

19. McPeppergames

20. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Downloading now!!