iPad Clusterball Arcade on Sale!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by raps27, Nov 10, 2008.

1. raps27

raps27 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2008
    its $6.99

Anythoughts on it?

2. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Should I get this one or SciFly?

3. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    How much money do you have to spend?

I love Sci-Fly, and I am currently beta testing the 1.03 version which is a few updates away, but the current version is great. Play through and unlock ships and planets with credits earned from the matches/missions.

Clusterball Arcade is great fun and I just picked it up last night, and am loving this one a lot! The single con to this game I think is the lack of saving after levels or something to that effect.

4. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    For the money, I think you get more with Scifly. Clusterball is a great game, but having to start from the first level every time is a drawback. It does auto save, but when you lose you have to start over. It's still worth getting though.

Scifly is a great price and it's a lot of fun. Once everything is unlocked, which won't take long, it loses some of it's appeal. Also, the Scifly dev seems a lot more interested in updating his game than the Clusterball people.

Both are worth buying. I hope that helps.

5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Thanks guys.

As least as possible for the best flying games. But not Venger, not X-Plane, heheh.

That's enough reason for me to avoid Clusterball now.

6. Vende

Vende Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    $7 is still too steep

I played this on my buddy's iphone. It's a pretty game and a lot of fun; however, I've spent enough money and time on iphone games to intuitively know how expensive they should be and how long I would play it, should I purchase Cluster.

If the developer dropped the price to $3, he would make some Trism money. But $7 is just too high.

7. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
    Now $ 4.99

But why no more updates