Universal Climby Hammer (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Kidsview

Kidsview New Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Hardest course ever?

I am not entirely sure, but I think I have created the hardest course of this game so far. It took me around 3 hours to beat, with several nerfs (making it easier) because it was taking up so much of my time. MUCAW749

Eradin likes this.
  2. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Is it possible to turn off the timer? I would like to play levels at my own pace like GOI

3. FlubberDubber

FlubberDubber Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Looking for a clan

Hey! I’m looking for a good clan to join. I have 1800 total trophies and I’ve gotten 800 medals just today by grinding. Please message me if you are looking for active members :D

4. Drexel

Drexel New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    General questions

Can you get diamonds from building maps?

Will there soon be a way to talk in some type of global chat to advertise clans?

Will there be a top player list eventually?

5. TheStrider

TheStrider New Member

Jan 30, 2018
    #45 TheStrider, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018

I 100% agree. I downloaded the game because I wanted more of the difficulty provided in Benett Foddy's similar game. I instead found a vast number of levels that require little to no skill. To help change this, I created my own level with a moderately high degree of difficulty. I challenge anyone reading this to attempt the level, I really want to see some impressive times.
    The code is:

PYRUW392

Good luck!

P.S.
    One thing I would like to see is a difficulty setting when looking for matches. While I am looking for hard levels, I would like to be able to select how hard the levels are.

6. Eradin

Eradin New Member

May 4, 2019
    Male
    Hi! Made an account just to say 2 things, your course is fun but I was able to scale the vertical wall at the start and fling myself onto the rock on the extreme left, skipping the monkey bars.

Additionally, saw a post from the guy who created QUARRY WARS and can’t hold myself from saying thank you for the experience, that course is what probably turned me into a try hard for this game and inspired me to make a course of my own. There, appropriately titled LITERALLY HELL, I did my best to enact all of the techniques and tricks I learned after playing this game for over 2 years, I resulted with a course that nobody has beaten in the 3 weeks that it has been live, let alone beaten my record time of 2:07 seconds. The level consists of 6 stages as I like to call them and stretches over 3 levels of altitude above one another.

Here is the challange, if anybody is able to beat my time within the next 2 weeks, I will by any steam item as a gift to the person valued at less than 1000rubles. Here is the code.

RAJAG346

Good luck and have fun))))

7. Eradin

Eradin New Member

May 4, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for the fun experience with your course! The downwards climbing was innovative, never seen that before, the water tower taps at the end are such a pain ugh.... got the record tho)))))

8. Eradin

Eradin New Member

May 4, 2019
    Male
    Hi!! A long time ago I stumbled spin your course back when the record time was 14 mins, that course changed the way I look at the game and today I’ve made a course somewhat inspired by your work. I would consider this a very difficult course to complete as it contains nearly all the tricks I have up my sleeve but it is even harder to speed run and hence it took me over 1.5 hours to set a record for my own creation firmly standing at 2:07. If you or anyone else wishes to try it, the code is

RAJAG346

And the title, appropriately, LITERALLY HELL.

9. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Wow, thank you! I haven't played this game in a while (it's funny to read through my comments and see how obsessed I was!) but I will definitely dust it off and give your course a try.