Universal Clicker Heroes (by R2 GAMES USA CO., LIMITED)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 15, 2015.

1. jordantheonlyone

jordantheonlyone Active Member

Jul 11, 2015
    If the monster could hit me back that was really great addition and might add some depth to the game, make it more like clicking RPG game

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    #82 Havelcek, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    FYI I've had a Steam clan for a while, name is Click4Food

We have two openings for anyone HZE 2000+....currently on a L34 Immortal.

Edit: Just realized that this is new to mobile so here are some helpful things that I can share, having played on Steam for a few months now:

- The Reddit forum is extremely helpful and friendly - everything you need to know about the game is linked there
    - When you are first starting out, its better to use an idle build than an active build. Only use an active build if you're going to use an autoclicker. Here's a guy to idle building and what ancients you should buy/when: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClickerHeroes/comments/2kk0wi/simple_idle_guide/
    - Use this link as a calculator to tell you were to spend your souls: http://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/
    - Use this link purely for the relic comparison feature: http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/clickerheroes/ancientssoul.html

I'll try to answer questions in this thread as I have time.

3. Almyn

Almyn Active Member

Feb 18, 2010

I don't think the ads are really that bad. The more I play the less I see, But they're not forced down your throat. I seem to trigger the 25 gem ad prompt when I lose against a boss in idle mode and it drops back to the previous area. Even then though, I don't have to look at it. I choose to view the 100% gold ad, But again, It's not mandatory.

I agree with the UI issues, It could be optimised more for a mobile device, But it really hasn't stopped me playing.

4. ieratio

ieratio New Member

Sep 14, 2015
    why those clickers are so popular? what's in this game for you?

5. Groudoncat

Groudoncat New Member

May 14, 2011
    I'm not a fan of this new update , where they altered the button to level up heroes. Back then you could just set it to 1000x but now you have to individually go to 10x,25x and 100x . I see what they're trying to do but this takes away from the experience for me.

Also, I'm having issues with the Iris Ancient, where I've gotten it to a level so high I have to backtrack to earlier stages to grind enough money to afford to continue.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    What happened to the multiply button. Now u have to have that exact amount or more to use 10x 25x 100x 1000x ... Terrible upgrade with that decision

7. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

To be fair, there's really no benefit from upgrading chunks under that amount. Once you get to a certain point in the game, going up *a* level means nothing, and only going up in chunks of 10/25/100/1000 are worth it. For me, I'm generally netting about 120k HS per 20-30 minutes, the way it was before totally screwed things over and just made everything take much longer. Too often I would hit "25" and not notice, then have to go and manually increase the levels. It would require more taps and more attention than how it is now.

As for Iris, the best solution is to not ascend until you've got a "fish" on the screen. It rarely takes more than a few minutes for one to pop up, so you ascend, turn on progression, kill the first monster and then tap the fish, you'll have MORE than enough to level the necessary heroes up. Otherwise, going back a few levels to fully upgrade Midas and Nat is the best solution.

That said, depending on where you are in the game, it may not be a benefit to get Iris. I don't know if you've been using the calculators or not, but if you haven't I strongly encourage this one:

http://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/

It's tedious to enter the information, but at least with the iOS browser, it'll save what you entered in. You might already know all the basics and I'm just repeating useless information, too, but maybe check that, post on the Reddit for some help or list who you have and what your HZE is here, I'm sure there's help to figure it out.

The BIGGEST issue now, and I recently saw a post on the reddit about this, is the issues with regilding. It seemed like it was already mostly done and they just were finishing it up, figuring that people wouldn't need it this early, but a post just got made today with a response from support, here's the response the user got:

https://i.imgur.com/jnHOkwJ.jpg

That, to me, is a bigger issue than anything plaguing the game. Without it, progression beyond the early/early-mid game is highly gimped. I've frickin' got 11 gilds on Dread Knight, and tons more on heroes that are entirely worthless. I mean sheesh, I have 10 on Athena and 7 on Amenhotep! What the frick? The only thing that's kept me going is that I at LEAST have a gild on all the rangers up to Lilin, but it's still killing my ability to actually play the mid/late game.

8. birnbe

birnbe Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 8, 2012
    Anyone in an active clan and has an open spot? I'm on ios, my HZE is 1730 and immortal dmg is 3390K.

9. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

There might be a spot in a clan I joined before the TA one formed, I'll have to check with the guy running it.

One thing you should do is check out the calcs, the most important number (your immortal damage) is pretty low. My HZE is about 1650 and I do 10,410K. You might need to respect some of your ancients?

I just can't wait until gilding comes, this update is taking FOREVER and it's killing me.

10. birnbe

birnbe Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 8, 2012
    #90 birnbe, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Ok thanks, let me know. My ancients are:
    Ancient - Level
    -----------------
    Atman - 25 (Max)
    Dogcog - 25 (Max)
    Siyalatas - 1035
    Libertas - 935
    Solomon - 185
    Dora - 50 (Max)
    Argaiv - 1040
    Mammon - 640
    Kuma - 5 (Max)
    Mimzee - 1131
    Iris - 260
    Bubos - 25 (Max)
    Chronos - 15
    Fortuna - 40 (Max)
    Morgulis - 460K

EDIT: Ok, I used the calculator that was previously linked, I do have a little adjusting to do, especially with Solomon and Mammon, but I should be caught up soon.

11. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    TouchArcade recruiting!

12. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    #92 phred, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    My game won't start any more!

Over the weekend, my game stopped running. Every time I try to start it, I get as far as the Clicker Heroes splash screen and no farther. I don't even see the hourglass animation. I've already rebooted my iphone, but that didn't help.

Any idea how to fix this, or am I screwed and have lost my game?

EDIT: Seems to be working again. Very strange!

13. tAiLspo0n

tAiLspo0n New Member

Aug 14, 2015
    De guild button isn't working for iPad users

14. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    In my Top 3 clicker games ever . Been playing for over one year now