Universal Clicker Heroes (by R2 GAMES USA CO., LIMITED)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 15, 2015.

1. freakernet

freakernet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Tried, and nothing cool here, stupid clicker game !

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Nope, it's locked down unfortunately. Hopefully they'll change it, would love cloud saves!

Thanks for sharing?

To each their own. This is easily a game that has devoured more of my life than almost any game I've played in the last year combined. It scratches an itch I didn't realize needed scratching.

3. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    PLEASE add cloud saves!

Also, is there any way to move gilds around yet?
    I've been using my gems to buy gilds instead of the quick ascensions. If you can't move them around it seems the smarter purchase?

4. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Also it seems the Vaagur ancient is bugged in the iOS and android versions. Apparently the ancient's supposed to give a 5% reduction in skill cool down per level , but in the mobile versions it's just 1%

5. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Started a guild - "TouchArcade"

6. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Not a bug - changed on the PC to prevent an exploit. They have since removed the exploit so they could change it back, but iOS versions lag the PC.

7. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013

Thanks for answering!

If the game makers are watching I would suggest making this a priority. With the new devices fast approaching ppl will have to start over. It also makes it more difficult to justify making any iap when I know I will lose all I invested into the game. Please add cloud into this game as saving progression is extremely important for this type of game!

8. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Couldn't you just back it up to iTunes?

9. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    So I'm confused with how guilds work. I beat yesterday's monster and then four more. Why did I start at level one again?

10. shiny

shiny Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    usually i don't like clicking games, but i thought what the hell lets try this one, after all it got featured by appale and highly recommend, so i gave it a try the game is beautiful and has great design great enemies design also, i surely can say its the best clicking game ever !
    But to bad the enemies don't fight back in any way.

11. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I've understood you start one level higher than the highest kill from the day before. I've run into a bug myself, when the boss level stayed the same after failing the day before, when it was supposed to go down by 1.

12. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    I killed five monsters two days ago and it went back to level one yesterday. Do new guild members reset it?

13. Almyn

Almyn Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    So you can sync between iphone and ipad via game center. I had thought it was impossible for some reason, At least I don't have to drain my phone battery playing this anymore.

14. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

There have been a lot of discussions about this but it's been confirmed that buying gilded heroes is less efficient than quick ascensions by far, especially on iOS since we cannot move gilds.

I'd strongly encourage to switch to buying QAs and using a calculator to get the most out of your ancients.
    Hopefully they allow us to move gilds around soon, but even still it works out worse in the long run. I now get 6k+ HS per quick Ascension, and that's worth a LOT more than random gilds on heroes.

15. kowwok

kowwok Member

May 3, 2012
    Requested!

16. ginkomanc

ginkomanc Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2013
    The 2nd time the game has been stuck at loading screen for me.
    1st time I updated my iOS that worked for a few days.
    2nd time stuck for about24hrs nothing worked,reinstalled game and lost all my data.
    Won't be playing again as i paid £3.99 Iap to progress where I'd get to,would take me ages to get to that stage again. Disappointed

17. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Game doesn't work. Just sits at the loading screen. I deleted and re installed it, so. Ow if it ever works I'll probably have to stat allllll over. Omg.

18. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Please fix the relics . I have common that are 20xs better than all rare relics. Don't understand why that's broken

19. KiwiRed

KiwiRed Active Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Christchurch, NZ
    The first TouchArcade guild is full, so I've started "TouchArcade2" - I play on desktop though, so I'm not 100% sure how the versions interact. (I'm fine with passing on the Clan Master position once it's up and running)

20. KiwiRed

KiwiRed Active Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Christchurch, NZ
    Looks like all the platforms share the same clans, so that will work.

Gave it 20 levels on my iphone. My god, that's a very non-mobile-optimised port, with UI bordering on unplayable on my 6+. And those ads - if they get any people sticking to the game, I'll be quite surprised. (Back to the desktop I go)