Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Not sure what you consider a high level arena. I've found the higher I go, the most people use summons like the mass skeleton one. Goblins will NOT counter these, Valkyries will. The Prince is pretty powerful, but he is no where NEAR as game changing as goblin barrel. You can stall Princes as the clock runs down while goblin barrels can bypass everything to break stalemates.

2. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Thank you! Now that i think of it, I've never tried an army comp without giants. Probably should give it a go since they are pretty expensive. Will replace my pekka with valk.

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Would it make sense to spinoff Clash Royale into its own forum here? Would it be useful to be able to post individual threads about decks and similar stuff?

4. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    I think its a little too early to determine that. Maybe wait for the ww release? I do like the idea though

If this thread blow up like geometry dash, then for sure.

5. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #105 Zeillusion, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    I believe a ton of people have started over for the prince. Since I'm playing in NZ and from US I haven't made any purchases and do win most games (at arena 3) but I'm contemplating on starting over for prince. I'm really not sure.

Although you really don't get much for winning like we said once chest slots are full but I feel once I hit 900 or so trophies prince will help a bunch.

I'll probably end up waiting it out though.

Don't forget skele pack is epic so not everyone has one to counter. I usually put out gobs and flying minions to counter but don't have that all the time.

Gob barrels and prince are def OP

6. PirateRidingParrot

PirateRidingParrot Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2015
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked, I don't want to scroll through all the pages... Does anyone know when the game will be releases to all countries?

7. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Simply put, supercell has struck gold. This game is utterly amazing and I can see it being the biggest mobile game period.

8. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #108 oscar123967, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Supercell has struck gold again lol

9. graison

graison Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Yeah but it'd be nice if they a gave me reason to pay for more than five minutes at a time.

10. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I downloaded under an alt NZ account, played a while, then read through some posts, thought I'd start over again, deleted app, logged out including Game Center then logged into my alt CA account, downloaded the game and fired it up and hey presto it still remembered me!
    Makes me slightly concerned for when I use my main UK account to play this on global launch. Will it still think I'm on a CA account (therefore unable to purchase anything)
    Did I miss something? Any ideas?

11. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    I want to play this :mad:

12. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I was skeptical about the game but decided to download and try it out. The game is a lot of fun and really enjoy the mechanics and design. My only issue is chest timers. 3hrs for a silver chest and 12hrs for a magic chest is meh considering I have to even log into the game to kick the timer off. Obviously this is how they make money so I can't complain much, ha. I think it's more because I want to play more but no rewards cause I have all 4 chest slots filled with silver chests so I have to wait 3 hours to open one is, meh.

Gameplay and design is top notch and I really like the system design. It's simplistic yet some depth in terms of deck design. Obviously like any other card game, digital or not, spenders will have an advantage. It's been that way since MTG launched and that's fine with me!

13. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I only played Clash of Clans for 15 minutes that's all I played from Supercell, but this looks like more fun than Hearthstone, just bring it World Wide.

14. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Sucks that it's in soft launch.... Hopefully not there for 6 months.

I haven't played a game in years on iOS that has captured my attention longer than 6 minutes.

15. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I don't understand people who say they want to play but can't because soft launch. Here's a quick trouble shoot tutorial for all these odd excuses Iv heard and problems Iv solved for others.

"But it's not in my country." You can easily Get a Canadian iTunes account. Done.

"But I don't want to have to use a different gamecenter account." No idea what your talking about, it will use your same GC account. When US version comes out just delete and DL and it will load up your account still. Done.

"But when I make a Canada account it makes me enter valid payment." No, just cancel out of that and you will remain in the CA store. GET the game and THEN it will have NONE as a payment option. Google map an address in Canada. Done.

There's really no excuse guys, don't deprive yourself if it's something you want.

16. jetveetlev

jetveetlev Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Yep I did the same thing, and the game remember.. So I was wondering how can you start over?

17. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    this games timers are ruining the fun for me because its easy to get a chest and then wait 3 hours to open, then the crown chest I Believe is like 5 hours maybe more and that just gives me no incentive to play more then once a day.

18. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Will everything reset once it launches for real?

19. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    No, soft launch is not beta, there are no wipes.

20. chk1975

chk1975 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    How do I get in the toucharcade clan tried to join but got rejected.