Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    I've gone back to this. It's emoticons are still utterly moronic but you can't beat the pedigree of the game. Not come across elite barbicans yet.

2. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yea elite just don't seem that good. I use Reg barbs to protect my mortar/rg deck siting at about 4100 so it's more of a numbers game rather than dps for me. I wouldn't recommend replacing barbs but maybe they could replace a mini pekka if you can spare the elixir.

3. tylercericello

Dec 30, 2013
    Anyone else have there 150 gems disappear and none of the darts come?

4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
  5. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    *facepalm*

6. Sniper Caz

Sniper Caz Active Member

Oct 9, 2015
    Community Manager
    Vancouver, BC
    Anyone figure out a good counter to the new card, Executioner?

He keeps wrecking me!

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    You need to let him cross the bridge and attract him with ice golem, so your tower can easily finish him. I, personally, usually wait until he's on my half and counter him with valkyrie. Last but not least, as for every strong single enemy, inferno tower to the rescue :) not a chance he survives even if the tower is zapped..

8. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Got to love Draft challenge. Best part of the game.

9. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Just started a new clan. Will be doing regular clan tournaments and livestreams over on my channel so it could b fun to get involved.
    Clan details in video.

10. jamsie07

jamsie07 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Need new clan mates

Hello all! Just trying to get some more people on the toucharcadia clan! Feel free to send a request! We have 6 spots now and normally get the 9th level clan chest. Hopefully with 6 more we can routinely get 10th level. Feel free to request to join! Thanks!

Clan name

TouchArcadia

The icon is a yellow skull with black background

11. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    TouchArcade1 recruiting (#1 ranked TA clan)

:)At Toucharcade1, we need you because we are looking for a few new friendly and amazing members.

Help us out?

Join our extremely fun and amazing community if you are 3800+ rank? Or just say hello and connect with us in the Line app. We also have a sister clan where we train you and help you grow so you can join the main clan.

Clan Chests completed fast and in style

Donations are insanely active

laid back clan with members from all over the world
    ~41,550 Clan Trophies, ~Top 200 Local International.

We keep up with each other on he free LINE app (optional)
    Send me a private message in Touch Arcade forums or message me on the LINE app (ChaosProdigy).

If you're not at 3800, join our sister clan, Toucharcade2 (#9U8U9VJ) :)

12. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    2v2 has altered so much how I enjoy this game that I don't even wanna play 1v1 anymore. #MakeRoyaleGreatAgain #FreeThaHomie2v2

13. DinoDeuces

DinoDeuces New Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Clash Royale Update!

Just joined back up, the update is freaking sick and im loving it.

If Anyone needs a clan I started one today, Please only join if you want to play serious! Trying to fill the clan to be full of gamers so we can talk about other games too! So come join and help out! BEGINNERS WELCOME!

Clan Name : BPU Boys
    #89QCCQPV

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Anyone deep into this still? Just returned to it last week after a while away and you know I'm enjoying playing again and actually looking forward to the next update. I like that 2v2 adds something different and I can play it without getting irritated if I lose as I won't lose rank.

Although I wish the gold rewards were better still.

15. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I've been playing since launch, and I've deleted it since a week ago. I'm just tired of it really. The rigged match making finally took its toll.

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Damn you stuck that out well you must have a lot of stuff. I've quit various times for similar reasons so no idea how long it'll stick this time. The bandit is probably my new favourite unit since returning.

17. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah lol. Here are my main decks:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    The game has very nice mechanics and fun to play but like all Supercell games, it's an endless cycle. You keep playing and collecting just to fight the same battle but this time with the more upgraded offense, against a more upgraded defense. It doesn't bring new mechanics or anything else. It also triggers anxiety if you can't play it for a reason. This kind of games are not good for your health, try to stay away from endless cycle games.

19. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Agreed. But its not that bad as long as you don't put a goal for yourself, like "reaching x rating".

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Nice decks, I only have two that I use lol one for single play and one for 2v2 although I'm not very good at the game since returning I'm only on 2600 since returning. Although I seem to be winning 90% of my ranked matches although I'm mainly playing 2v2 as I find it more fun and less stressful. But I should have a rank push....I think anything under 4K people say is bad?

As for the endless cycle stuff it's fine for me I don't aim for anything I just play for fun. When I stop having fun and get annoyed I just stop playing and come back later.