Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Lol someone rushed me with a prince , skeles and gobs and the prince hid and destroyed me in 30 seconds.

2. Ziugy

Ziugy New Member

Oct 5, 2013
    I'm here! Ziugy is normally my main alias, Zweegie is my alt. Yes! I figured this would be the main TA clan. I'm going to be following applicable rules from our TA clan in CoC. TAClanCoC.blogspot.com. Will be creating the blogspot for Clash Royale tonight.

Starting up a LINE channel. If you have that application feel free to add me and send me a PM so I may add invite you, accept you if you're knocking on the door, or if you have any further questions for me.

Cheers!

3. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Just simply use an epic card that has high cost? Not everyone has the army since its epic. Prince along with the goblin barrells are op.

Upgrading cards is how you level up and make your buildings stronger. You pretty much need to upgrade everything when ever you can to keep gaining. Cant just focus or your buildings will be weak. But upgrading anything past rares is ludicrously expensive. 400 for an epic, and the gold gain is dismal.

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Gets better when you join an active clan

5. graison

graison Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Saskatoon, Canada
    anyone get the achievement for joining a clan?

6. ZUG

ZUG New Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Ziugy (aka zweegie) is the leader of the toucharcade clan in Clash Royale. He's been playing Clash of Clans for a long time and is in the TA clan in CoC too. Real active in both. The TA clan in Clash Royale is in good hands. Come join us. #

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #87 Zeillusion, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Upgrading cards is very important in the begging as you get XP for it which in return leveling gives more tower health.

But yeah.

Cons
    Prince - OP as heck (3 hit destroy)
    Progression- nothing to do when your chest slots are full. Can't even delete them to farm better versions
    Gold- hardly any except after 24 hours and you can farm for crown chest.
    Playing- no incentive to play more than 4 matches every 24 hours or so as you get nothing while waiting for chests to open.
    Leveling- allow us lots of levels so we can continue winning, earning gold, and leveling.

Heck, give us some gold per level or maybe some cool card skins / character buffs & skins. Maybe a chest per level?

The gameplay is pure fun.

I really hope this evolves into something more, because supercell has quick and addicting gameplay down.

There's no way to earn gold. 5 per donation (LOL) 100 or so every 24 hours in crown chest. My epic costs 2 THOUSAND to upgrade.

Supercell clearly wants my 50$ for 10k gold

Gob barrels are not nearly as op but you can throw them and dwindle a tower. Although they are easy to combat it seems. (Cheap gobs / skeles / spears / minions)

The prince. He's the reason every high end player has him as well as almost everyone I play now. He's insane. Lol

He'll be nerfed soon enough.

Zug is the TA clan active? Last I checked there was 4 members.

8. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Lol was talking to the guy that said he had no gold. Ofc if you have the gold upgrade what you can!

Will be joining the clan :D

9. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Is everyone here from New Zealand or Canada? Or do you guys have alt accounts?

10. hydrodj

hydrodj Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2011
    London, UK
    Takes like 3 minutes to make an account for a soft launch country, so yes :)

11. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Why not change your country in your iTunes account profile ? xD

12. ZUG

ZUG New Member

Nov 5, 2013
    There are 10 members in the toucharcade clan in Royale now and more members coming over from CoC. The clan is growing nicely but there are bigger clans available.

13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    #93 Havelcek, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    deleted

14. hydrodj

Aug 15, 2011
    London, UK
    wow that was uncalled for.

15. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Damn, I wanted to buy some gems using a voucher I got but because I downloaded from the AUS App Store I can't use the IAP until it comes out in the UK.... That could be ages.

16. hydrodj

Aug 15, 2011
    London, UK
    Unless you get an itunes voucher via email from the AUS website.

17. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Why Ima play it until it comes to the U.S

18. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    After playing for 3 days, this is my another review. Yesterday I saw a video replay where a Japanese man beat some TOP with only commons and an epic potion (Freeze). It was fantastic. And what I want to say by this, everything depends on your skill and unit lvl. Common units are easier to upgrade. In addition, your clan mates will be happy to donate it to you to gain some exp. For each arena there are useful and useless units. For instance, Valkyrie is useless in high lvl Arena. I stopped using her in favor for goblins. And yeah goblins and skeletons are our everything. And I want to repeat PRINCE IS TOTALLY IMBALANCED. However, you can easily contrattack him by skeleton army or smth like that. But it won't help if a person has another bunch of epics for you :D Finally, I want to say people who pay money will always be forward ahead but don't be sad, sooner or later you will have all units and will be able to beat anyone by your skill and tactics.

19. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #99 oscar123967, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    What deck composition are you guys using and why?

Heres mine:

[​IMG]

-The giant is my main troop. I try to get musketeer, gobs, or pekka behind him
    -Minions: to take out ground troops.
    -Tombstone: to take out giants and the prince mainly. I find it to be a cheaper alternative to the skeleton army. Plus it gives some pressure
    -Knight: i use him as a mini tank. Hes cheap and has a decent amount if health. I was using the valkarie before him, but I found that the 1 extra elixir cost made me perform less combos.
    -Fireball: to take out buildings or troops if I really need to

20. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    It's hard to judge without knowing what alternatives you have, but here are my initial thoughts:

Giants are pretty terrible. They move slow and don't attack troops, meaning a handful of goblins can take them out. To top it all off they cost 5. 5 is a huge casting cost in this game, and you can do a LOT better for 5. Heck, a knight backed up with spear goblins would be more versatile for the same cost. In the same respect musketeer is again a high price to pay for what the unit does. If you are just trying to take out dragons and gargoyles, archers are a much cheaper alternative which do pretty much as well.

I am NOT a fan of spells aside from goblin barrel. So many units counter other units that for the cost of a spell, you can summon a specialized unit, kill your targets, AND have a unit or so left afterwards to add to your threats.

Knights are really good value for 3, as are boneyards. I'd use a Valkyrie over Pekka any day. A lot of players use mass summon spells and Valkyries are excellent at shutting these out and taking quick care of witches. I'm torn in regards to gargoyles, I've tried them on and off again, and ultimately I still find archers a better 3 drop. There are too many units that can hit air to really make low health air units worth it. However, I have seen them used effectively with large swarm summons.