Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    BTW I am in toucharcade1 the top player is chaos prodigy I think he's also the team.lead. Just wanna know any career progression in this clan #. Like able to go to the main TA clan later

2. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    choose battle tab see the right edge of screen, you will find an icon of 'target and sword'.
    click it and you can start battle against one of AI trainers.(maybe they change daily)

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I have problem with the X-Bow. If my enemy has X-bow, they take it near the bridge and the X-Bow attacks my tower easily and I don't know how to go to near it to kill X-bow. Any suggestions, my friends?

4. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    A:wait the Xbow nerf update of today
    B:Rocket it
    C:Fireball and Arrow it with its guard troops/buildings
    D:put Giant in front of targeted tower and ignore Xbow and friends ,begin fast attack from other side
    E:put Inferno Tower
    F; there's many way!

Troops are not recommended because of guards (always Canon and Tesla now:))

5. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Hog rider, hord, just don't get caught without elixir.

6. Pandabunny

Pandabunny Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    #926 Pandabunny, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Watching the daily videos of the best players I can't help but wonder how all of them managed to get even the epic cards to level 12. I mean, it's already hard to get them to level 3, and the regular chests don't provide them (only on very rare occasions). You also can't trade them with your clan members like the rare cards.
    Which leaves two options: They buy them each day when available (which is pretty expensive after the first card), or they buy the super magical chests (the biggest ones) which cost a lot.
    Without paying real money it's actually going to be hard to collect enough currency for the biggest chest with epic cards. And even then they would need several of them, as the epic cards they get would be random, so they would have to open a lot to get the cards they need.

In other words, I'm pretty sure all the top players spent some real money on the game, and considering you only can buy two super magical chests for about 50€, it surely was expensive.

7. anth_oh_knee

anth_oh_knee Member

Aug 12, 2013
    just made a clan called "beer snobs," #29LV2VV. Join up if you are a craft beer enthusiast.

8. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    If you spend thousands of dollars, you can get there. I just heard a story on a podcast today about a bunch of kids in a rich school who play Clash of Clans. They talked about daily allowances of $20 of their parent's money to spend on Clash. These are children who get to play iPhone games during class because they go to a rich, private school. Ok? So, take the mindset of the children of super rich people and apply that to the adults themselves. Think about how much they must spend? There's a person in a thread for a game in soft launch who talked about "dropping a few hundred dollars" into it because they liked it so far - that was on the third day of the soft launch. There are people in this world that normal people will never understand. They have the ability to spend $1,000 on a single game every week without thinking about it. They're real, they're whales and they win.

And then there are streamers who can afford to spend $150 on a game because they'll make it back from Youtube/Twitch.

9. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Correct, that's why I deleted the game, and to be honest I am not so good at it, the game is really good and I wish it was premium but with premium they never made as much money as they make now.

10. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    I was thinking to be mad to spend € 5 "because I'm having and I'll have fun"... :D
    I don't mind those p2w players, though: I'm playing in not-so-high arenas or against my brother or my friends.

11. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Looking at around $50,000 to max cards. Seems like a pretty sweet deal for Internet points!

12. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Is there a way of discerning how good/bad you are at this?

13. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    you are good when you winning all the time and bad when you lose all the time Ha ha.

Simple as that.

14. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    If you're consistently playing against opponents whose towers/cards are higher level than yours, it means you're doing pretty well.

15. eventide

eventide Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Update didn't work. People are still using the xbow exploit

16. eventide

Jun 17, 2012
    Apparently the update isn't live according to the supercell forums contrary to the article on here

17. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    So I suck bad as I just lost 4 in a row....

18. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    It's not an exploit.

19. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    The X-Bow can still shoot your tower from across the river after the nerf. What changed is that it can no longer hit your tower if it is behind another tower unit across the river. Went from a 13 to a 12 range.

20. eventide

Jun 17, 2012
    Well that blows
    I know how to counter it but it's still a cheap tactic