Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #901 Andre, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Thanks for your advice about not using the Epic. I like the baby dragon because I saw other players used them to kill towers easily. But with your advice, I think that I'll try to upgrade more about the rare.

P/s: so, you don't use the epic cards? So which arena you are living now?

@Touchmint: Thanks a lot for your app. I'm downloading it.

2. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I wonder if toucharcadia and toucharcana might be interested in grouping up our more active players. I'd love to see more people around for donations/requests and testing.

3. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    We've got room for more actives in TouchArcadia. We've just cleared a few and are keeping an eye on some more, to make more room if need be.

4. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Arena or tower lvl? Also, why?

5. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Sure. I see that we both could probably benefit. I'm not a leader or elder. And I wouldn't up and leave arcana. I just wonder if a merger could be brokered.

6. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I'm totally addicted to this game, but sometimes it does get pretty frustrating. When I play a match and the opponent has a lot of the same cards in his deck as I do, but his are all 1 or 2 levels higher than mine, on top of him having higher level towers, then I know there's no hope of winning. The best I can do in those situations is try and pull off a draw.

That's my biggest complaint, I guess. You can't just collect a bunch of cards, build a decent deck, and get good enough with it to see how high you can climb the ladder, like in Hearthstone or something. The tower and card levels are what eventually kill you, no matter how well you play.

7. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    still in love

now i have 1800+ trophies.
    i'm not a good skilled player and have paid pretty amount of bucks.
    so not so worth are my words,
    but if i would say some advice to win a bit more,

one important thing is not to change your deck so often.
    when you lose, don't change decks, change your play.
    watch your matches and find your misses like putting a Prince against Goblins.

test your deck with AI trainers to learn what card is needed in play,
    at least 20 win streak to AI trainers is needed,i think.

learn starting combo, finishing, even when no good starters in your cards at beginning.
    just wait opponent's move is far better than send your hog rider alone for starter.

8. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    When you play above your tier it's quite annoying as it matches you up with stronger and stronger competition, all with cards you don't have.

9. thumbs07

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    #909 thumbs07, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Don't know the level you're at. But at the level I'm at (still low) Luck-driven, yes. Luck what rarest you get*, luck what abilities resup in battle.

*Actually the card system isn't so random imo.

10. thumbs07

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    If you're on arena 2, is there any way of playing arena 1 again?

11. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    If you lose some battles you'll go back to arena 1.

12. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013

How do you play against AI trainer? didn't know it was possible...

13. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    What is AI trainer? Um surprisingly addicted to this game and haven't paid a penny as I do t okay much... I'm at the mid 500s in arena 2 and have about a 4.3 elixir but do get killed every once in a while as I notice others have some very strong cards. Always surprised with the competitor pitying out the hoarded of what looks like mini foot soldiers? I don't use many 1,2,3 level as mine are so weak but my 4 abd 5 cards are stronger.

I hope I am not hitting the pay to play area as again some opponents are that much stronger...

I have about 200 gems and $2000

14. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Your probably just encountering epic cards or cards from higher arenas you don't have yet. It's really frustudaing, I know, but there are counters to them. Just depends on which one.
    I also just rejoined and in arena 4, I'm using a balloon, skeleton giant, freeze and small minions combo along with tesla. I really like ballon and skelly giant, though they get distracted easily... Also freeze is SUPER helpful.

15. xelasnewo

xelasnewo Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Yea, I guess you're right. The best way to avoid that early on is to buy the epics you need. Once you have a really good deck that you like, then start upgrading. Card level truly is 30% of the battle at most

16. Paul Ash

Paul Ash Member

Dec 10, 2011
    I just learned there is an android app that allows you to win every battle by increasing troop speed or elixir recovery among others. It can even prevent opponent to play for a time. I did not believe it but I could see it with my own eyes. I had experienced from time to time bogus fights in which I lost suddenly or the opponent spawned many troops at the same time but I thought it was connection problem. This is taking the fun out of the game...

17. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    If you do think that happened to you, go back to the replay and see if anything is screwy about their elixir meter or what they are playing and when. I've seen nothing about this.

18. Paul Ash

Paul Ash Member

Dec 10, 2011
    It was a few weeks ago and as I said I just thought it was connection issues...but this afternoon I saw the actual android app working and it is destroying the game. I'm not concerned about a few battles lost, but if this is widespread what will happen. Developers spend a lot of effort to balance all the cards and this app is just killing Clash Royale

19. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Every game is recorded. That type of exploitation, if it's actually occurring, is easy to verify. Supercell can easily just make inaccessible accounts using third party programs. Seems like a risk not worth taking.

20. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    The only hack exists today is enemy is able to see your elixir gauge. Not heard of the app that fasten or quicken speed.. But I do admit I seen it before happened to me, I didn't see the replay but I am sure it's connection issue.
    Also those using hacks are not top in the tier as far as I know.. Those are people who spent quite a bit.