Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    toucharcana is the friendliest and least scary TA clan I've seen so far, and we've still got the second highest trophies after the main guild. Some of the others do have a weird vibe...

2. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Lots of friendly people on Toucharcade X as well. We just need more people. I'd say to combine but looks like you're full :)
    Looks like you do have a bunch of inactive payers though.

3. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I've always donated rares because well it's 50 gold you get where if you buy one from the shop it's only 40 so it's a win and you get XP for it. The only time I wouldn't donate a rare is if I had 19/20 for an upgrade. I'm a giving person ;)

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I love this game! I started with 11 wins in a row and thought I was all that...not! I got stuck in the 600's till I pulled a Witch. I'm finding the Witch more helpful than my other epic, Prince (got lucky, have level 2), which some say is OP. I dont really see it, so his first attack can be 2x if you get a charge. That is great, but you need room, and you need a clear path, because otherwise it might get used up on something you'd kill anyway. Witch seems more like a battlefield changer, at least right now. Those little flying minions are really useful too, had to buy one and get a donation because I couldnt pull ANY. Inching up toward arena 3.

5. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It seems you can't receive card donations for purchased cards. Is that correct?

6. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Donating cards is my main source of gaining xp for increasing my tower levels, so I donate everything I possibly can.

7. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am back in the game on Toucharcade X, wanna stay there now, game is still great fun, I am over 800 trophies now.

8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Um actually, us chill folks over in Toucharcadia have been consistently higher than you in trophies, so...yeah just sayin
    #

9. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    You can get card donations for cards you've also purchased with gold. You cannot get card donations for the Epic cards, which is what you may have purchased. So no asking for Witch donations, sorry :)

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    You can however, keep deleting and reinstalling the app until you get the starter card you want hahaha... I didn't do that but I know some who did.

For the challenge , and the fun, is in making it work with what you have.

11. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    As the highest-ranked player in TouchArcadia, I'm glad we're beating our rival Touch Arcade clans like TouchArachnid, MunchArcade and ClutchBrocade.

12. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Pfft, you guys banned me for accidentally leaving. You could've been a contender! And donations are what really counts. :p

13. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Here's the ONLY good reason not to play with full chests. At 1630 trophies, I'm getting close to Arena 6 - and the match I just played was in Arena 6. I won, but because I had full chests I didn't get the Arena 6 chest. Lame! If you're close to transitioning into the next arena, make sure you have a slot open! (I have four 8-hour chests)

14. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Are clans cross-platform?

15. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Our donations are roughly equal hehe, but I was just <cough> correcting you about the trophy count.
    Toucharcade # 1
    Toucharcadia # 2
    Toucharcane # 3
    #

16. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Is that you chippy??

17. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Yes, the whole game is cross plat

18. xelasnewo

xelasnewo Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2015
    What are you at? Im at 2100s

Also, has anyone gotten the last achievement yet? Im at 2300 out of 2500 donations

19. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    #739 TywinTheVile, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Uh no I dont remember when people played competitive multi-player games just for fun sorry. It's like chess where you can level up your pieces and/or advance so fast you hit a competitive wall. I guess I understand playing clan mates for the fun factor but not playing matched battles with no gain. To each their own. I still enjoy the game just not enough to play ranked games with zero rewards! Clash on friends

20. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Is there a list of all the TouchArcade clans? Wouldn't it be cool if we had a promotion and relegation system where people got bumped up and down our clan system based on performance? Maybe that's just me watching too much soccer/football.