Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Liiiiike when the out a F****** x-box halfway so it shoots your side base at the last second!!!

This game gets me call of duty rage quit mad..

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    No problem at all! Glad I could help. If you can learn to count the elixirs and know all the mana costs of the cards it helps a ton. Kinda like in Hearthstone.

Barb hut takes 7 mana so if he dropped little goblin dudes right before that you know he's low on mana and you can press an advantage. Also play cards that can win a fight and stay alive. The scraps of the leftovers can force your opponent to over commit to that side and you retaliate from the other.

3. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Pew pew, can't wait for the legendary troops. The gameplay is extremely fun. Sitting at around 2,000 trophies.

4. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Has anyone heard reports of cheaters / hackers? I was just obliterated in 20 seconds by someone at level 5 arena with 2140 hitpoint towers, no clan, all level 1 cards and an absolute perfect draw. My Minion Horde is level 5 and theirs was level 1, but when we dropped them in the same place the enemy horde destroyed mine in a single hit and took no damage. I've watched the replay multiple times and no other card from either side was involved in this fight. Then it was Barbarians, Hog Rider and a Freeze to kill me. I only got two cards out in the time they spent 20 mana - their card order and mana spend was too perfect to be believable. I could count that as extreme luck, but...

5. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I havent, but whenever android scum start playing a game these things tend to happen sometimes. Id want to see the replay to analyze it.

6. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah I wish I could see the replay too! That sounds crazy man and I would maybe report it to SC somehow with the name of the dude. So the battle literally lasted 20 seconds? That's nuts man

7. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I've watched it multiple times since then. I still can't explain why my Horde was beaten so quickly and why the person has no clan and all level 1 cards - unless there's some error in their profile that isn't pulling in their information? Maybe they spent a ton of money and have level 12 Horde, but I can't see it because of some server error. That might explain their insane power level. As for how the card draw was so lucky, that's a mystery. In Hearthstone terms, it was perfect tempo - the kind of match where you win with full health on turn 3. But I suppose everything working perfectly can happen once in a blue moon. It may be a legit victory with a whole lot of luck and signs that point to cheating but are actually just weird code stuff.

As for the Android people - yeah, I'm assuming the game will suffer once the Wild West is allowed to play. Hopefully they'll have some tools to stop it.

I still love this game!

8. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    #388 nodoctors, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    I just broke into Arena 6 as a F2P-er with my towers only at level 6. Come at me.

...except now I'm afraid to play a single match and risk leaving the Arena without a single new card.

9. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Hahaha nodoctors you'll lose you arena 6 and get it back multiple times like I've done in sure hahaha yeah it sucks but you'll be ok bro

10. DeuxApex

DeuxApex Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Musician (guitarist)
    Madtown
    Just got my 800th win 305 3 crowns. Time to put it away until global launch.

It's still too much of a hut building game.
    Good game, but needs work.

Hopefully the new "rumored" troops will make me come back.

11. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    What deck do you use bud?

12. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    So, the guild I've been in since day one kicked a bunch of people, added some brand new folks and promoted them to co-leader. The guild has a requirement that you have to have a Marvel Universe username. These new co-leaders have random anime names, haven't donated a single time, don't play friendly matches, and they're kicking out people who don't donate. It is some kind of crazy hostile takeover! I spoke up about it and am probably about to get kicked out.

I'm in Arena 5 with 1500 crowns. Does the TA guild have a slot open? Mu username is Chipmunk Hunk. #89YJ92G

13. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I'll add you in bud. Guilds called no mercy. Been in it since day one. I'm a coleader and about to do some house cleaning myself tomorrow

14. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    #394 Touchmint, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Been wanting to check this out now that I have some free time. Is it possible to create / convert to a nz account from the iPhone?

Edit: got the account figured out now let's see if I can figure out the game haha.

15. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    If you have space, my name is Midasmulligan and I'm currently guildless

16. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #396 aconfusedkender, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Ok so I just cleaned house in our guild and there's space now.

Clan tag is #8CG called no mercy

Sorry can't read try #8GG

17. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Expect six new cards. In todays preview they teased that are going to be 48 total cards. There are currently 42

18. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Well after a couple weeks of no access due to the last update the game once again loads past the 48% mark and I'm playing on iPad Air again. Played 4 and won 4 so that felt very good, and probably not to be repeated for a while.
    I still have the secondary TA clan, (and now it even works again!) if everyone hasn't moved on already. It's TouchArcadia #PGOCJG and it's open so no invites needed.

19. WoyBoy15

WoyBoy15 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2015
    I just started the game this afternoon looking for a guild to grow in and learn most of the game if you got room my name is Ceballa

20. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    This happens to me all the time. Kender gave me some good tips, and it helped my game, but there is no explanation for opponents dropping one 5 elixir after another with no break. Like 3 x 5 elixir troops in a matter of few seconds. The only thing I can think of is that they went up to level 6 arena, got an elixir pump, then lost again back down to level 3. But they would win more if that was the case. I just don't get it. My troops are all high level and should easily beat most of my opponents. But they don't.