Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Single best tactic against prince is tombstone. It trades 1 for 1 with him and almost every other ground troop. Just roadblock him before he gets to the tower, he kills it and the 6 skellies take him out. Obviously skellie army too but thats epic and not everyone has it.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'll try swapping my goblin hut or something for tombstone then, I have the skeleton army too they are great for taking things out of someone has just wasted their arrows. I use the goblin hut because they have range but the skeletons don't.

Some cheap tactics...just played one all he used were buildings, spells and goblin barrels and just gradually wore my towers down with barrels. While I tried to stop the endless flood of troops

3. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    I just got the epic Pekka but at a cost of 8 elixir it's really hard to build a deck around him.

4. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Try the giant skeleton if your looking for a huge tank. He's slow but acts like a black hole and kills anything around him when he dies and his bomb goes off. If you can get him to their tower he does ridiculous dmg to it with the bomb. Or place him defensively near your own tower when they have an army swarming you and everything dies. Everything.

5. TotallyImba

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Yeah I don't think the Pekka works based on its 8 mana cost. It's to easy to decoy it using other units and the swarm it.

6. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Huge topic of debate on the official game forums.......the swarm decks are causing all sorts of issues and much anger.
    Hard to counter, depending on your draw.....should the amount of huts that can be dropped be limited?
    Interesting.
    But it is soft launch, let's not forget.

7. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Forgot to leave the guild before deleting the app! You can remove Maelwolf to make room for someone else, it's unlikely I'll be back.

8. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Austrailia and Canada and USA but not New Zealand. You can pay via PayPal.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/iTunes-Gift-Cards-Online-Email-Code/

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Swarms are annoying usually you spend your time deal with that and lose at the other side. I had tombstone and goblin hut and at one time had 4 down and won easily by placing a few units on the other side.

It is a cheap tactic which I don't like and I hope they change it.

On a more positive note, I just got the prince in one of my free chests! Took the goblin hut out to try him now.

10. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I started playing on 2 separate iPads with different GC accounts, on one I got the prince and the other the baby dragon as my initial epic card. I have to say the prince feels completely overpowered - I've won many matches with him on deck compared to the baby dragon deck where I have a much tougher time, especially if I square off against someone with a prince.

11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Prince is so easily countered. You're just playing against new players that don't know.

12. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    My epic is the skeleton army....and it seems a lot weaker than i like, but if they get the chance to attack they sure do mob.

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Use them for defense! Theyre great against giants and the prince

14. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    What would be your suggestion to counter the prince? I've seen some advice the previous page but I don't have those huts and such.

15. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Tombstone is only a rare and easily gotten. If you haven't got that then it's just about distraction from any cheap troop placed to the side. The prince goes after them while the tower keeps plugging away. Goblin, skeleton, knight will work great. The key is placing them away from the tower, otherwise he just kills them and is right there to hit it.

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #236 ste86uk, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    I think I've just been super lucky as I've got so many rare and epics, prince, baby dragon, skeleton army, Valkyrie, tombstone, goblin hut, witch, giant, mini pekka, bomb tower and musketeer.

Haven't spent anything either, just breached arena 3 so I imagine this will be tough. Is there an official feedback bit for the game? Also any spaces in clan? I'm just being an ass at the minute requesting rares and people always give them but I'm not giving mine away as I'm not staying.

17. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi ste86uk in Royale is one spot free if you want to.

18. TotallyImba

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    If you guys are looking for counters for prince, the barbarians work perfectly as most of them will survive resulting in a counter attack. To be fair they are great to counter most ground units.

19. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    The thing is, it's not just about countering the prince but also using him well offensively. And I found him to be great at closing matches, when the opponent has used his elixirs, you can snap a prince at him and if timed well, can win the match. My other account that doesn't have him, is just not as poweful offensively.

20. TotallyImba

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Every deck should have a defensive structure in it. I have found the inferno tower the best, it's great to melt away giants, prince, balloons, skeleton giant when your opponent tries to counter you.