Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Nevermind I just wait, can't take too long now can it.

2. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #202 Montanx, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Ok lets be honest. Your hung up on some part of the making a new itunes account phase and dont want to admit it. Read this guide word for word and do as I say and you will be playing in 15min, WITH your existing gamecenter account and zero fear of losing progress when it launches worldwide. Yes, you will be able to delete and redownload and keep your progress, so theres zero risk or worry.

Make a new email. go to create new itunes account and pick canada. At payment it will ask for card so cancel out. But you will still be in the canada store, so find the game and GET it. now when it prompts you, create a new account and the option for NONE will be there for payment. Use google maps to map a random address in canada for the zip code etc. Done.

3. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Too much trouble, but thanks anyway, I just wait it out, it's hard to wait but I can do it Ha ha.

4. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Are you THAT lazy? It takes mere minutes....

5. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    My opening game often goes well, but I end up losing HEAPS of games near the end.

Sometimes I'm winning easily, but still end up losing.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe depleting up my Elixir too much. My deck value is about 3.5

6. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #206 Montanx, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Dont lie to me, your stuck at the account making process and tried already. It's zero trouble. Reread my post, I go over the part your stuck at. I can feel the desire inside! You can't be that lazy. Youv spent more time browsing TA the last few min than it would take. I demand you set it up as I laid out in my prior post. DEMAND!

It's the equivalent of wanting Pizza Hut, and there's 2 pizza huts within a mile. But one is closed and you don't want to go the extra block to get the other one.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm liking the game it does need some work though. Just wish I could play more often for some sort of reward.

8. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Love this post.

9. Manny7

Manny7 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Just do it was easy for me

10. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

11. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    People with NZ accounts, how do you get money on them? I've heard you can buy a foreign gift card through some sites but I can't find any. I'm hesitant to actually assign my Visa to the NZ account but I'll do it if it's the only way, I guess.

12. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I'm on a Canadian account living in UK and I used mitunes.tv to buy a redemption code bought via PayPal and which they email you the code. Took 15 mins.
    I know they have other countries gift cards so see if that helps.
    Good luck.

13. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    NZ is also more expensive than Canada. I had NZ too and I deleted it and got Canada then used a Canadian iTunes I got from somewhere online that's sold out of them now. But you can find find more I'm sure.

14. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I found it very difficult to find Canadian gift cards. Everything is out of stock for Canada. I then created a Denmark account. Bought codes from offgamers.

15. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Yeah, I looked around mitunes but they seem to have every country except New Zealand. Can anyone suggest a similar site that offers Bew Zealand cards?

16. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I looked for a long time today and couldn't come up with anything. Actually ended up accidentally buying a $30 NZD Apple Store gift card.

17. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Woohoo I am a New Zealander just got to download Clash Royal and it's fun played half of the tutorial matches, thanks Montanx.

18. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #218 ste86uk, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    I hate the prince he's an ass, facing so many people that are higher level than me too.

I still wish I could play more often though.

19. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    This is a ton of fun, won 2 online matches got 57 points or trophies, some people have better cards allready, but I learn from that.

20. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    NP, I live to serve!