Clash of Kings Updates Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by natsumesui, May 15, 2020.

1. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    I saw no one is talking about this game, so I created this thread for someone's reference.

So here is their latest update.

[​IMG]

Classic Server Star Interview — Devil’ş Warlord

As many veteran players have returned to Clash of Kings since the classic server was launched, today, we are going to introduce Emanuel, one of our king players from Puerto Rico USA, who has been showing brilliant performance in the classic server. Let’s get to know him from our latest interview!
    [​IMG]
    Host: Hi, tell us about you!
    DW: I am Emanuel, in the game known as Devil’ş Warlord. I’m from Puerto Rico USA.

Host: Where did you hear about the Classic Server in Clash of Kings?
    DW: I heard from my brother-in-law, he saw the announcement on Facebook and told me about it.

Host: Why did you choose to join the CoK Classic Server?
    DW: Play-ability, the game feels more balanced without heroes, dragons, without those magic and all those other features. I return to revive the old days that I loved in CoK.

Host: So, when did you play CoK for the first time?
    DW: 5 years ago.

Host: In which server have you played for the longest time? How long have you played there? And why did you choose to quit playing?
    DW: Server 341 was the one that I played the most. I played since the Kingdom born for 2 years. I win the first throne fight at K341, after a war for more than 24hrs against 3 alliances they get tired and decide to don’t fight more. It was I had no sleep during all those hours. At home, I had my brothers in law and my wife who played with me at that time, and we all start to jump like little kids after we hold all those hours. We are “Latinos” and history in COK for Latinos is not the best we don’t have the biggest force in the game so that was like the ultimate prize in those days to win everything. At that time we start to receive messages from people that we didn’t know from other kingdoms congratulating us for rising a Latino flag over a kingdom something that they never saw before.

Host: As the first Latino King, are you confident to achieve what you’ve achieved before?
    DW: Of course, we do. We are trying to see if we can repeat history like that and Win it all again, we will see what destiny brings to us.

Host: Have you met any old friends, enemies, or allies in the classic server?
    DW: Yes, I do on both sides, we bring some of our friends back and I find some other that I met during my years in other kingdoms.

Host: Your current power and castle level in the Classic Server is very high, would you like to share your experience or suggestions to other players about the early developing stage and how you managed to grow so fast?
    DW: Well, I avoid the wars in the early time, I tried to concentrate on Development only, used the sciences wisely on my current needs which are building speed, gathering speed, troops speed. I try to stay tuned to every event and take the most advantage I could from it. The suggestions I can give them is to please avoid unnecessary attacks, we all understand the game is a war game but even in war everything has a purpose, attacking all day just for attack will keep you weak even when people can think is the opposite, but every attack cost troops and every troop cost resources to be make or to be healed, in the early time use your resources in any of those two is a waste of time and resources which can boost you to a higher castle with better troops and better game experience.

Host: Do you have further details you would like to suggest for the Classic Server?
    DW: I will love to have the old music too to make it a real classic version.

Host: Share a message here to your friends who haven’t returned or given the Classic Server a try yet.
    DW: The classic server really brings the old memories back. they should come back and enjoy to revive those old days.

Devil’ş Warlord is always ready to help others and share his experience. We are looking forward to receiving more interesting stories about the Classic Server, so contact us with your stories! More interviews are coming soon!

2. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    S3 World Cup in Clash of Kings: Updates of the First Quarter Division Matches

[​IMG]
    It’s a quarter of the way into the Division Matches of the S3 WC! After playing the matches so far in the campaign, lords should have a better understanding of the S3 World Cup rules and game play. So now that players have found their style, what suits the team best to get the most points from matches, what comes next is the real fierce competition!

S3 World Cup rules: 16 rounds of matches will be held within each division, according to the points rules; 3 points for a victory; 2 points for a draw; 1 point for a lost round, The top 8 alliances of each division will be determined after the matches. The top 8 alliances of each division then will join single knockout matches and determine the champion of each division. After an offseason of 1 week, the champions of the four divisions will play against each other to determine the final champion via knockouts!

The Division Champion teams get a $10,000 cash prize per team, the Global Runner-up gets $10,000 cash prize, and the World Champion gets $20,000!

Who will make it through to get the final big cash prize?! The future is uncertain but everyone has a chance! Dreams of glory and rewards, will come true for the teams who deserve victory.

Let’s have a look at the current Top 6 alliances of each division so far! (If 2 alliances win the same points in the matches,ranks will be determined via match scores.)

Check the entrance: “COK World Cup-Current ranking”.

Who do you think will take it all the way? let's wait and see!

3. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings S3 World Cup Conference-Phase 1
    [​IMG]
    Fair competition of strategy and teamwork, The world is yours, become the king!

The S3 CoK World Cup has entered the seventh round of the group stage this week. The competition atmosphere has heated up, lords are anxiously wondering who they are up against in matches. Topics relating to the World Cup are increasingly discussed among the lords. Now, we have invited friends from all over the world to talk about the World Cup~

The purpose of the [Round Table Conference] is to throw thoughts and questions and draw insightful answers and conclusions. Share your perspectives with like-minded players all over the world! Diverse opinions in a small welcoming group, where everyone can express their own opinions freely, a lively place for World Cup enthusiasts to gather!

Do you want join in? Share your topics and have fun together!

If you want to interact with players all over the world, hurry up leave a message and sign up, maybe you will be selected as a participant in the next Round Table Conference!

4. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    New Alliance Territory Is Coming in Clash of Kings

Dear Lords, Nadia has brought you the latest information again! Let’s take a look at the photos that Nadia took from the front!
    [​IMG] Yes, you’re right, this is the Statue!
    [​IMG]
    The red-roofed building with an obvious shield logo, may be a shelter of the enemy?

Before we formally introduce these buildings, let Nadia ask some questions of you:

1. Have you felt annoyed when facing the Alliance Forts that you were unable to recover?

2. Have you ever been troubled by the territory display error that prevents you from placing your castle?

3. Have you been angry before because you were defeated in your territory and your allies did not support you?

4. Have you ever felt the sadness of logging into your account only to find that you have been slaughtered overnight and all zeroed?

Don’t worry, we are here to help!

According to Nadia’s continuous observation of the alliance’s top management recently, the alliance’s territory and buildings are about to get a brand new upgrade. While some existing problems were solved, lords will also feel more love and protection within their alliance. That’s right, the two buildings above are here for your benefit!

The goddess in the first picture is called [Alliance Statue]

It is said that she has the same effect as Athena; aside from being responsible for beauty, she can also help lords to recall some soldiers who died in the previous day’s Defensive Warfare for free

(Recall for free! No more worries of being beaten, you can finally make a comeback!)

The red-roofed house in second picture is called [Aid Center]

It is said that the building can be activated via alliance members sending soliders to it. When Lords are under attack in the territory, the Aid Center will automatically send reinforcements to the Lord’s castle.

(It is so powerful — no more worries about my castle catching fire!)

However, the content above is all small news that Nadia tried hard to find out. For specific building functions and effects, please refer to the actual online results.

Don’t worry, the content above will be ready for you in early June! Please stay tuned!

5. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings Launches A New Server — 2098!

[​IMG]
    Dear Lords,

Thank you for your kind support and passionate love for Clash of Kings. We are glad to announce that this newly launched Server of 2098 is an international server, where you may enjoy playing with global players altogether! We genuinely hope this would bring you happy memories.

Meanwhile, In order to meet everyone’s enthusiastic demand for the 5th Anniversary Joint World Castle and to reward our players, we now decide to offer the 5th Anniversary Joint World Castle (*1, as permanent) to all players who have reached Prestige level 1 for free during their first week in the Server of 2098.

Event Description:

1. Only players in the Server of 2098 will receive this special gift. Players in other servers (including the Classic Server) will not be able to participate.

2. The 5th Anniversary Joint World Castle is for personal use only and cannot be given away.

3. This event ends at 3:00 as system time on June 19th. The prize will be distributed via in-game mail within 3 working days after the event ends.

4. Clash of Kings Game Studio reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.

6. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Anniversary Celebration is coming, view new expansion: World Domination!

CoK 6th Anniversary, exciting content keeps coming. The Anniversary Celebration will be officially launched on July 15 with massive welfare events, brand new battlefield gameplay World Domination, and brand new daily gameplay Knight System!
    [​IMG]

New Battlefield of Anniversary Expansion- World Domination

It is said in Legend that there is a mysterious area with deserts, ice fields, volcanoes, and grasslands bordering on each other; four different climate types, full of danger. In the center of this mysterious area is the temple left by angels, which has the only clue to find Angels hidden in it.

That's right! This mysterious area is the Battlefield of World Domination. This is a battlefield gameplay based on teams formed by kingdom units. Unlike the previous battlefield mode, if you want to attack the designated area or building, you must take control of the surrounding area. Correct attack direction, arranging members on the battlefield, and deciding whether to join the ultimate Archangel Temple battle are all key factors to victory on this battlefield

[​IMG]

New gameplay of Anniversary Expansion -Knight System

While discovering the Archangel Temple, the kings of all kingdoms have paid attention to the knights in their territory. They established a more complete knight ranking system and training mechanism, and gave knights an assessment in a very rigorous way. The knights who passed the assessment will be honored by the Queen and represent their kingdom to take part in the Archangel Temple battle.

The knight system is a brand new daily gameplay system. It is divided into training period and evaluation period. During the training period, players can challenge various tasks in order to obtain better results during the evaluation period and advance to a higher level knight. Another important component in training and assessment is 3v3 real-time battle. The battle is conducted by teams with 3 players. Players can invite friends they know, or complete single match through system.

What do you think~ Are you looking forward to it and want to be the first knight to be honored by the Queen?

[​IMG]

Anniversary Celebration -Massive Welfare

In addition to the brand new gameplay of the expansion, there are also many welfare events waiting to be collected in the game. The anniversary theme event will be officially launched on July 15. Gold Fountain? Eating cakes, smashing eggs, collecting red envelopes, everything is necessary!

Okay friends, the content of this phase ends here. More detailed content will be released later. Follow Facebook and join the Clash of Kings Strategy Community to get more first-hand content.

7. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Brand New Battlefield “World Domination” Is Coming in Clash of Kings

With the Clash of kings Anniversary is coming on July 15th, now the new battlefield World Domination finally shows up its presence in the game. So today, Nadia would like to introduce some big news about World Domination. Before we start, let’s take a look at the Archangel Temple in the center of the battlefield first!

[​IMG]
    Battlefield Map
    World Domination battlefield map is composed of multiple plots. Only by occupying multiple plots and opening up the overall marching route can we control more buildings and gain ground on the battlefield, which can test the team’s tactic agreement and whether the commander’s decision is fast and effective to a great extent.

Besides teamwork, World Domination also provides a new gameplay, Element Duel. This is a place to show personal strength. The teams of both sides can send members to enter the Element Building and start to challenge independently within a specified time. The winner will get bonus for the team.

[​IMG]
    Competition system

World Domination battlefield is equipped with a brand new tournament system. The competition is conducted in units of national teams. Each team consists of 20 members. The nationality of the captain represents the nationality of the entire team.

Through Kingdom competitions, world round-robin competitions, and world knockouts, the champion teams with outstanding strengths will be selected and get the exclusive castle skin of the first World Domination (the specific style and design are waiting for Nadia to follow up in the next issue)!

[​IMG]
    International Entertainment
    With the opening of official competition registration, we will also hold the World Domination Entertainment Tournament at the same time so that each lord can enjoy the unique charm of the new battlefield easily and also get rich rewards. Everyone can participate in the World Domination Entertainment Tournament, and only single-game results will be counted.

Besides, we will also hold various battlefield oriented events including General Bets concurrently to ensure that every lord can support and cheer for his national team.

[​IMG]
    This is a fierce strategy game, a fair competition for all nations. The key to the ultimate victory will be in the hands of the god of strategy. However, who will become the final champion of the battlefield, is yet to be seen!

Nadia has something to say
    After Nadia’s introduction, do you have great expectations for the new battlefield and anniversary celebrations? Nadia will continue to bring the latest news of anniversary celebrations, stay tuned!

8. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings and Its New Knight System

After the last article of World Domination released, Nadia has received expectations and inquiries from many friends hoping to learn more about the welfare content and gameplay information in the expansion. This time what Nadia brings you is another important gameplay Knight System in the expansion.

Become A Knight
    Usually, the knight represents a spiritual belief. Heavy armor with gorgeous ornaments, mighty yet elegant, showing taste as well as representing strength. In the game, you must go through rigorous training if you want to become a knight, and only the one who passes the assessment can be “sealed” by the queen and become a knight.

[​IMG]
    Training and Evaluation
    A qualified knight needs to pass a lot of assessments such as melee ability, riding ability, bow and arrow ability, tactical literacy, and so on. These are also needed in the game. During the training period, you can have daily course training through the Kight Hall to obtain active points and rewards. During the assessment period, you can show the previous training results and get more honors to complete the Knight Award and Promotion.

[​IMG]
    Real-time 3V3 battle
    During the unit’s training and assessment, 3V3 teams will be combined for battle. Before the assessment, you can invite 2 partners to join you. Of course, if there is no suitable partner, the system will also conduct a random match for you.

The unit’s training and assessment are completely different from previous combat ways. There is no concept of bringing soldiers. Instead, the attributes of the units are used as combat data, and the combat is performed through strategies such as position transfer. There won’t be any losses during the battle. Come on and play with your friends.

[​IMG]
    At last, let us revisit King Arthur the Round Table Knight’s oath, “My honorable warriors, let us swear here together. We will fight, only for justice, not for wealth, nor selfish reasons. Fight. We will help everyone in need, and we will support each other. We must treat the weak with tenderness, but we must punish the evil severely.”

9. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings Anniversary Celebration: Massive Welfare & Events

I. Anniversary skin
    6th Anniversary Castle Skin
    Of course, this year is no exception, there will be free 6th anniversary skins given out to everyone. Here’s the castle skin creation plan leaked to us from the art staff, and the final product will be chosen from one of the color schemes. Which color scheme do you prefer?

[​IMG]
    6th Anniversary Nameplate and Avatar Frame
    In addition to the beautiful castle skin, there is also the 6th anniversary nameplate and avatar frame, do you like them? do you want them all? ? Then be sure to participate in the events on the anniversary page ~ (Enter via in-game mail — E-sport Center — COK 6th Anniversary Celebration)

[​IMG]
    II. Anniversary celebrations

[​IMG]
    Anniversary History — Youthful years, memories of classic eras, another anniversary is coming, and there will also be lord’s anniversary record of the previous years in the 6th anniversary! Come take a look at what you’ve accomplished this year, and don’t forget to share your wonderful achievements with your friends! (Whispers on the side tell us, this might be the way that you can get a permanent 6th-anniversary skin)

Comrade Recruitment — Remember the teammates you fought, won and lost with? Call them back to get a full set of Archangel Equipment, I want both equipment and allies! Nowhere else can you find such a win-win, hahaha.

Puzzle Event- Would you like to discover all the secrets awaiting lords inside the [World Domination] battlefield in advance? Come on and collect the puzzles ~ each one will give you clues about the new battlefield~~!

Anniversary balloons- Make your exclusive balloons to get massive rewards. The higher the Balloon level, the higher the rewards you can receive.

Firework Show — Setting off fireworks during the anniversary celebrations looks dazzling and it will also earn you time-limited buffs, what are you waiting for? Let’s go to the Black Earth for a fireworks display and selfies!
    (All of the above events will be held on July 15~)

III. Anniversary exclusive new server
    Kingdom 2101 of anniversary exclusive new server will open promptly on July 15 at 3:00 (system time), and rewards for some in-game events in the exclusive new server will be significantly increased, every player who’s power reaches 10 million will receive the “Proud Golden Dragon Castle” (Permanent skin~)for free!

[​IMG]
    Are you eager to participate in the anniversary celebration?
    Free permanent skins, Archangel Equipment, massive rewards, I’ll take it all!
    We’ll see you on July 15!

10. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings Anniversary Celebration

The Sixth Anniversary celebration of Clash of Kings is finally coming. Since it is a celebration, players can expect various game events and rich item rewards. In previous articles, we’ve covered some of the highlights of the anniversary celebration that need more attention, such as joining anniversary journey to get limited anniversary castle skins, joining Comrades Recruitment event to get Archangel equipment, and the brand new Knight System and World Domination battlefield. Let’s take a look at some of the details.

I. Anniversary exclusive new server
    Anniversary exclusive new server will open promptly on July 15 at 3:00 (system time), every player who’s power reaches 10 million will receive Permanent “Proud Golden Dragon Castle” skin. While the rewards for some in-game events in the exclusive new server will be significantly increased, the King’s Road reward has also added the permanent anniversary castle skin. For lords who want to enter the new service, do not miss out.

[​IMG]
    II. Anniversary celebrations
    1. Anniversary Journey sharing event
    Event Time: July 15-August 8
    During the event, cumulatively log in and sign in to review your gaming history with players worldwide. There will also be an anniversary exclusive castle skin for you to get!

2. Puzzle event
    Event Time: July 15 — July 30
    During the event period, collect puzzle shards cumulatively by logging in and get rich rewards! Don’t forget to share the extra shards with your allies who need them!

[​IMG]
    3. Anniversary Balloon
    During the event period, players can earn items related to balloon making through game operations. The higher the level of the balloons you make, the more rewards you will get; you can also spend Gold to unlock the anniversary balloon promotion rewards. There is even a limited edition anniversary avatar frame waiting for you to obtain!

[​IMG]
    4. Fireworks Celebration
    During the event, light the fireworks to get rewards and activate time-limited buffs. You can even get an avatar frame if you sprint up the fireworks ranking!
    Fireworks event BUFF types include: All Soldier Units HP, Troop load percentage, march speed percentage, and soldier recruitment speed.

[​IMG]
    5. Comrades recruitment event
    Event Time: July 15 — August 26
    Returning Players: Castle Level ≥ 22, at least 14 days since last logged in.
    Active players: all players except returning players
    Active players 1. Log in to the game to collect a single piece of Archangel equipment.
    During the event period, active players can invite players who have been out of the game for at least 14 days to re-enter and bind with each other to get a full set of Archangel equipment! Would you like to come back for a free equipment set?

III. Anniversary expansion related
    In addition to the benefit events above, Lords can look forward to the expansion content, too. The Knight System, which allows you to play 3v3, and the World Domination new battlefield gameplay, which allows you to team up based on your country, will be released on July 20 (Knight System) and July 23 (World Domination). There will also be early reports prepared for “World Domination” battlefield to let lords feel the charm of the battlefield in advance. Please stay tuned!

11. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings Anniversary Celebration — Knight System

The long-awaited Knight System is finally online today, exciting 3v3 battles, brand new knight level system, attractive rewards, will bring you a new game experience, let’s take a look!

I. Knight Hall
    The Knight Hall is the main interface of Knight System, which can be entered through the Knight Hall button on the Drill Grounds building, and it can be divided into three sections: Knight Events, Knight Level, and Ranking. They will be explained below.

[​IMG]
    II. Knight Events
    Knight events can be divided into the Training Period and Assessment Period, which will rotate every week, you can earn honor and daily rewards by completing Knight events during the Training Period without participating in the rating of Knight Level. The more honors you earn during the assessment period, the higher your Knight Level will be. (At the beginning of the Knight system’ launch, the training period will be extended to make it easier for the player to adjust to the gameplay and after the end of adaption period, the rotate rule of training and assessment periods will be restored.)
    Knight event is divided into seven subjects, warm-up training, rally training, cultural training, archer training, Siege Engine training, infantry training, and cavalry training. In a single week, a training or assessment subject will open every day, if the player does not complete the subject on the day, then he will not be able to get the subject honors in this cycle (this is very important, please complete the assessment of the day on time).

[​IMG]
    (Screenshot is test service data, for reference only, please check in-game values for details).

Warm-up training: Mainly are daily quests, such as hunting monsters, killing Nian beasts, completing Escorting, and attacking the world boss to obtain knight honors.
    Rally training: It is a function for teams to participate, mainly are rally to attack the super camp. The higher the level of the camp, the more knight honors will be obtained.
    Cultural training: The performance mode is by answering questions, the more questions you answer correctly, the more Knight’s Honors you will get.
    Archer training: Full server matching 3v3 battles, only Archer is available in the duel. Winning battles will gain you more Knight Honors.
    Siege Engine training: Full server matching 3v3 battles, only Siege Engine is available in the duel. Winning battles will gain you more Knight Honors.
    Infantry training: Full server matching 3v3 battles, only Infantry is available in the duel. Winning battles will gain you more Knight Honors.
    Cavalry training: Full server matching 3v3 battles, only Cavalry is available in the duel. Winning battles will gain you more Knight Honors.

III. Knight Level
    At the beginning of the function, every lord is “Expected knight” level. After completing the first round of the assessment period, the knight will be ranked according to the honor points at that time (the higher the score, the higher level of knight awarded ~). After completing the rating, the honor scores of each round of the assessment period will also affect the subsequent upgrade of the knight’s level.
    The improvement of the knight’s level is not only a symbol of honor, but it can also bring additional attribute bonuses to the player. There will be a lot of rewards for completing the achievements of different levels. Of course, the most important thing is that the knight can receive the treasure chest of the corresponding level each day. (it is said that there will be some rare items in the treasure chest~), hurry up to the game to have a look.

[​IMG]
    (Screenshot is test-server data, for reference only, please check in-game values for details)

IV. 3v3 Battle Gameplay
    The 3v3 Battle gameplay is one of the four courses within the Knight event, the four courses refer to infantry, cavalry, archer, and Siege Engine. During the unit training and assessment period, you can only use the unit designated for that day’s assessment to complete the battle.
    Before the battle: Before the battle begins, members can change positions at will.
    During the battle: After the battle begins, damage will be calculated according to the corresponding positions of both sides’ members, and the battle outcome will be determined by the number of victors. The lord who wins a single match and has the highest output cannot change positions in the next match.
    After the battle: Each training session will have 3 match opportunities, and the final training result will be determined by Three-two wining system. At the end of the training, the final honor points will be calculated according to the number of kills, victory or defeat.

[​IMG]
    The content of the ranking doesn’t need too much introduction, you still need to experience the knight system’s specific gameplay and strategy to understand the content and fun in it, visit Drill Grounds-Knight Hall and join us!

12. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings: Play World Domination, Take Exclusive Skins!

Registration time for the World Domination tournament is coming to an end; so far there are more than 56,232 teams registered. The registration time will end at system time 24:00 on August 2; after the registration deadline, you will not be able to set up any teams and add or switch members, so please be sure to have your team set up before then! After the registration time ends, the top 8 teams will be selected to enter the Kingdom Tournament based on the total team power in the current Kingdom.

We also brought you some exciting news about the rewards! Unlike other tournaments, the top 4 teams in the Ultimate Arena of the World Domination Tournament will be able to get the season exclusive castle skin and Nameplate rewards (permanently)! The skin will bring time-limited additional attribute bonus effect: the following is the skin effect picture .

[​IMG]
    (not the final figure)

At present, all the rewards content has been updated in the game. You can view the reward details and tournament information of each stage through the World Domination button in the upper right corner of the game, we will skip the details here but the rewards are very generous!

[​IMG]
    When the registration closes at 24:00 on August 2, the voting stage of the tournament will begin. Players need to choose the time they wish to participate in the tournament from the system time of 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00, each team can choose two time slots. The voting stage will end at 24:00 on August 4 and the time with the most votes will be counted as the final time of the Kingdom Tournament. Lords, please be sure to choose carefully!

13. natsumesui

natsumesui Member

May 15, 2020
    Clash of Kings: First Assessment of Knight System Is approaching

It’s been 2 weeks since the Knight System launched and I wonder if you’re already familiar with the gameplay. The first assessment period will be opened at system time 0:00 on August 3, and I’ve brought you some important information about this assessment period.

[​IMG]
    Subject arrangements for the assessment period

The assessment period lasts one week, and the order of the subjects is still as follows: Warm-up Assessment (Monday), Rally Assessment (Tuesday), Culture Assessment (Wednesday), Infantry Assessment (Thursday), Cavalry Assessment (Friday), Archer Assessment (Saturday), and Siege Engine Assessment (Sunday). The total Knight Honor points earned in the seven subjects determines whether or not the Knight Rank will increase at the end of the assessment period.

If you want to get a good score for the assessment period you must pay attention to the following two aspects:

1. During the assessment period, each subject must be completed on the current day to get Knight Honor; if you miss the assessment time, you will not get Knight Honor points for that subject (Be sure to be on time for the assessment)

2. In the Cultural Assessment, Infantry Assessment, Cavalry Assessment, Archer Assessment, and Siege Engine Assessment, each assessment only has one entry opportunity; once you have participated, you will not be able to participate again. Please note: you can participate multiple times during the training period, but the assessment period is different. Please be sure and get prepared!

Knight Ranks Promotion and Awarding Ceremony

After completing the assessment from Monday to Sunday, the assessment score will be calculated from 0:00 to 0:30 on Monday of the next week (system time). Whether or not the knight rank can be upgraded is based on that week’s Knight Honor point total. Once the Knight Rank is updated, you can go to complete the awarding and collect the Knight Achievement rewards. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have enough points to increase your rank that week; please be assured that your rank won’t decrease even if you don’t have good scores).

[​IMG]
    Honor Store

The Honor Store function of the knight system will open soon. The Knight Honor earned in each cycle will be transformed into honor points in the store on the next Monday, which can be exchanged for rewards in the store.

After the Knight System opens, all the Knight Honor that players have already obtained will be automatically transformed into points in the honor store once the store opens (to tell you a secret, there is an important item called Knight Gem Bags (Big) in the store).