Universal Clan N (by Creamative/Klik! Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 4, 2021.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I just learned about this game and I’m enjoying it a lot, bought the remove ads IAP yesterday. I’ve found a bug: when you enter shop in level 1-6, you exit and the character doesn’t appear. You can just avoid entering the shop, since it’s in the pause menu, but it’s a bug nonetheless.

Also, what’s up with finding the game in App Store? I searched for “Clan N”, but it didn’t show up. I even thought it had only been released on Android, because that’s the only shop where I could find it. In the end, I searched for “Clan N” in Google and the direct link to the App Store showed up and I could install it from there, but I feel it’s not good at all to search for the game and not find it in the App Store.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    More bugs: the shop bug happens in every shop I’ve encountered, not only in 1-6. Also, there’s several times I’ve had a lebrel begin without my character nor the bots appearing. The level appears, the energy bars appear, but the player character nor the bots appear, so I have to force quit and open the game to continue.

Also, even though the stats save bug was supposedly fixed in the last update, it still happens: the stats which I upgrade aren’t always saved.

I hope the game gets ironed out, because it’s very enjoyable, but there’s quite a bunch of bugs which make it lose points.