CivCrafter Clan Code Megathread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by JubJubBird, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Lalos

Lalos New Member

Apr 6, 2015
    #81 Lalos, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Serious Clan Going For Top 10!

Greetings Civcraftians,

Hey all, I'm here to advertise my serious raiding clan, "Wonder". As of right now (April 9 at 12:05pm) we are amongst the top 75 clans, isn't that cool? You can be a part of this greatness too, you just have to meet some requirements first.

If you have over 400 trophies, are an active player, and can contribute a minimum of 2000 skulls per week, you will fit in perfectly! We are striving to be amongst the top 10 clans in the game, so please, serious inquiries only. We also have a Kik group which is a free communications app. It is not required for you to be on Kik at all times but I do ask that you check it daily for updates from me. Want to talk to me or others in the clan? Join our Kik group! I would be happy to have a conversation with you anytime. Though we are hardcore players and are serious about the game, we are still nice people and don't bite!

Some info about me:
    I am immensely addicted to this game and currently have over 600 trophies and 1500 skulls. My army as of right now consists of just over 1000 dragons, 100000 knights, and his rapidly growing. I am a dedicated serious player on the hunt for others who raid a lot, have fun playing the game, and are active!!!

So enough of all this blabbering on, if you want to join the quickest, the best way is to send me a message through Kik, my username is Lalosil. Other ways of reaching me are: send me a private message or join our Kik group and send a message through there. The Kik group is called "Wonder Civcrafter" and can be found by searching "#wonderclan". Don't worry if I don't get back to you right away, I live a busy life just like you and have a job so please wait up to 12 hours (which I should never take that long) before sending me a message again. In the event that you do not get a response from me in a reasonable amount of time I may not have received the message so feel free to send me another! After we get in touch I'll ask you to give me some information about your Civcrafter account like: Approximately how many skulls do you think you can get each day? How many skulls/trophies do you currently have? So if you are able to find me on Kik or want to send me a private message, please send me a message that contains this sort of information about your account, thanks!

Visit our Civcrafter Forums post:

http://civcrafterforums.com/threads/serious-raiding-wonder-is-recruiting.34/

That is all from me, hope to hear from you soon,

Lalos :)

2. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Nearly 1k throphies, one wonder built. Average 500 skulls daily. Looking for an aggressively active clan. Closer to the top the better.

I also want to like the name of the clan. If you need someone very active and into this game please send me your clan code and have room.

3. Lylviu

Lylviu New Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Interstellar galactic clan master.
    From a distant planet 8.7 trillion light years awa
    #83 Lylviu, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    More Earthlings Needed.

Join the Ancient Aliens. (We are not alone)

Stay as long as you like.
    Be active and most important have fun.

Invite code: NAWUZ977

4. Lylviu

Lylviu New Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Interstellar galactic clan master.
    From a distant planet 8.7 trillion light years awa
    Sorry my clan is no longer available.

I just restored my iphone a few mins ago and when i checked back my clan, its no longer there even though data backup for civcradter is enabled. Too lazy to create a new one. Perhaps I'll join a fun clan and see how it goes.

5. shyanne

shyanne New Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Wonderful Clan

[​IMG]

Looking for a serious, high ranking clan? Well, you just found one.
    Divinity is currently rank 11 and is looking for some serious players to join. Here are the requirements:
    -500 Trophies
    -2000 Skulls a week

For more info check out my clan ad :
    http://civcrafterforums.com/threads/%E2%9C%A6-divinity-%E2%9C%A6-now-recruiting-%E2%9C%A6.11/
    or
    message me on kik:
    DivinityCiv

6. JLeyland96

JLeyland96 New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Join My Clan

In honour of Game of Thrones,

Join 'The Clannisters'
    TECAG424

My friend code is:
    7GTTKH

Anyone welcome

7. Lalos

Lalos New Member

Apr 6, 2015
    #87 Lalos, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    ♛[RANK 17]♛ Wonder is Recruiting!

[​IMG]
    Are you interested in joining a serious, high ranked raiding clan where the skulls you collect count towards something? If so than Wonder may just be the right clan for you! Wonder is looking to be the best of the best and currently we are well on our way to being there, we just need some more active raiders who can earn skulls. We are currently rank 17 on the clan leaderboards which is quite cool, but our ultimate goal is to be in the top 3!

Requirements to join:
    - 500+ Trophies
    - Contribution of at least 500 Skulls each day

How to Join:
    If you would like to be a part of the clan or want some more information on it, please visit our official forum post on the Civcrafter forums which explains everything you need to know. You can also message me on Kik, my username is Lalosil.

http://civcrafterforums.com/threads/%E2%99%9B-rank-39-%E2%99%9B-wonder-is-recruiting.34/

Thanks,

Lalos :)

8. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Hi folks. I started playing this game three days ago and I'm having a lot of fun. I'm what you would classify as a casual gamer - I'll generally play two or three times a day for a little while, maybe go on a raid or three.

Anyway, I decided to create a clan and figured if there were other casual Touch Arcaders who would like to join a clan, even if only for the resource buff, then you're welcome to join Warclan Eggnog.

Invite code: HYKYX926

9. Tjmason

Tjmason New Member

Apr 12, 2015
    I'm looking for a clan

I'm looking for a clan pushing top 20 I can hit 400 skulls a day easily

10. MissLouise2295

MissLouise2295 New Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Join My Clan. :)

Join "Robbin The Hood" :D NUDAN332

11. Thelynx

Thelynx New Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Join my clan Kotor, code is KUNEV977

12. Thelynx

Thelynx New Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Kotor looking for casual players, if it goes well we can climb the ranks! invite code: KUNEV977

13. Tjmason

Tjmason New Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Join a clan that is already top 1000

I am the clan leader and I have reached top 1000 by myself. If you are up for a real challenge take me on. I will push you to grow fast and help in every way I can. I have over 1000 dragons and screenshots to prove it. If you want more information don't hesitate my clan is debotchery tea and I only seek the best. Again if you are up for the challenge let me know. You can reach me on kik, my name is yakenonokarasu. You can also search for #debotcherytea. Ps. I know debotchery is misspelled it is properly spelled debauchery but it was taken......... You can also reach me here by replying to this post and I'll give you more information but don't worry if you didn't know kik is free.

14. kid

kid Active Member

Oct 27, 2008
    looking for casual members for a new relaxed clan, no pressure to raid or get skulls, we have lives and jobs! 18+, no children please.

HYWUX263

15. Infamous2412

Infamous2412 New Member

Apr 18, 2015
    #95 Infamous2412, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    I have 3000 dragons and over 2000 trophies and about 5000 skulls per week (If play seriously). Tell me your code and i'll join (Only interest in clan over 9000 trophies) [​IMG]

16. graybaaa

graybaaa New Member

Apr 18, 2015
    New Clan "Big Lebowskis" Code: XYKYH336

Been playing for a week now... and love this game!

If you're just starting out, but are pretty active like myself, the invite code is XYKYH336.

We should have a pretty solid clan in no time!

17. raumich

raumich Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Germany
    I was dropped out of my own clan during the last update. Thats why I had to create another one. Join my casual clan with invite code

RYHAC436

No pressure to raid. Just have fun playing the game and benefit of the 20% more resources if the clan is full.

18. mlockgames

mlockgames New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Are you ready to play CivCrafters

Star Gate Cmd (SGC) was just formed in CivCrafters and we are ready to play.
    We want people who will have fun, and fight battles.
    The code is CEWAX249

19. mlockgames

mlockgames New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Join my Clan

SGC Is ready for new members

Code CEWAX249

20. Neo_5609

Neo_5609 New Member

May 6, 2015
    New Clan

TEQEF369 - All the other clans were full so please join. :)