CivCrafter - by Naquatic (Incremental/Strategy)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    How many people in the toucharcade clan?

2. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    1200, Ive taken a whole army down to 1 dragon with over 8000 troops of all but a dragon, and seen the dragon wipe out 6k of the remaining troops.

3. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Well at least the dragon was on the side of a fellow TAC member so I'm not too upset. I thought I was well prepared but I guess I've still got a ways to go. I think I'll stick to City/Capital attacks until I can get some dragons myself.

Also, thank goodness the Dev added in the x1000 button, it's such a time saver.

4. SELAest2002

SELAest2002 New Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Promo Code iphone 6+

I'd love to test your game. Can you please send me a promo code. :) I can test it on an iPhone 6+, 5s and 5c :)

5. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I think 14 last time I checked? But it might have increased by now.

I've seen a dragon twice on Capital attacks now, so watch out - I don't think there's any way of going back to City level attacks once you've won a Capital one.

I need a x10000 button now...

6. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Ya there's still 14 people. We've also broken the 1000 mark on skulls XD. Hey devs, the rewards for the conquest...are they divided between members or does each member get 10000 gold cuz that's a TON of gold lol.

7. V Kuolema

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Does anyone know a way to increase ore? I've removed all blacksmiths and I still can't get it past 0, so my Wonder construction is handicapped due to no ore.

8. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Tempted to join you, I'm in clan4 and personally have 250 skulls and 93 trophies.

Do I lose them if I leave my clan?

Phil

9. V Kuolema

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    When I moved clans I kept my trophies but lost my skulls.

10. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I doubt you have any codes left but would love to give it a shot if ya do! thanks!

11. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    All of it is being used up during Wonder construction, take all your workers off Wonder construction and you will see it rise. Miners find ore when looking for stone I think?

12. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #112 Naquatic, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Sending one to all of you now! Check your PMs in the next few minutes

But to warn future posters, we're now getting low on this batch of promo codes so I won't be able to give them out to everyone who asks for one :(

- Will

13. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. We are going to tweak the rate of gaining food.. but farmers will always be the largest population of your Civ. People gotta eat! :)

Slick video redribbon, thanks for making & posting it!

As mentioned, we will be tweaking the values a little bit.. but the majority of your people will always be farming (It's not like they have tractors or machinery to help them! ;))

Also "I didn't attack intentionally" seems like a very suspicious excuse... I'm not sure a real-life civilization would get away with that one :D

There is definitely a point where tapping for resources is less effective than your workers, and more of a time-killer. Some tech later down the line increases the amount of resources you get from a tap, so it becomes semi-worthwhile again later on.. but in our testing most people got to a point where they wanted to stop tapping and just focus on building/recruiting.

But if you & other users would rather tap-for-resource be viable throughout the whole game that's something we can tweak! Anyone with thoughts on this please don't hesitate to post.

There should be a popup when another player raids you (in addition to a mention in the scrollbar), is there a chance you weren't getting this popup? There are also NPC (non-player) raids by bandits and barbarians, which will not give a popup (but are mentioned in the scrollbar, and only happen while you're playing).

In any case, it sounds like HLW's Civ needs to be taught a lesson ;)

I don't want to spoil it, but a Civ must be very advanced if it wants to quest for dragons

They can be quite a handful :D Knights are also a good counter in the meantime

Oh the humanity!!

Wow you guys are off to a strong start! That prize is probably yours from the taking! But yes, the gold is divided among all the members

As HLW mentioned, Wonder workers drain from every resource at a pretty high rate. There is a tech you'll get that increases the amount of ore your workers bring in, but until then you'll only be able to have a few laborers on the wonder. (Or convert your Civ into a huge producer of ores and metals!)

Ahh clan4, always the most dominant during the dev & alpha test cycles :D You will lose your skulls (those are earned for the clan), but keep your trophies (a career-long count)

Right on both counts! One of the first techs you'll research lets your miners bring in ore... although it's at a pretty low rate (until some later tech, of course) so you won't be able to sustain many Wonder workers at first.

- Will

14. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    PSsst...im still playing :cool: hahaha youre welcome dev. i still not being able to let go staying together from my iphone and now you giving me this???

Totally super cool dudeeeee :D

15. markaman

markaman Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2013
    I'm not usually a fan on clicker games, but this one looks interesting!

16. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I like it the way it is, where tapping becomes unneeded later on, otherwise what's the point of building up your village?

He's attacked me a couple of times now, I guess I can't complain...

17. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Note land value is now 1.077324E+07, hehe floating point???

Yep been attacking a lot of people :)

Phil

18. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    definitely need a better summary screen on coming back into the game each time, to tell u what happened.

19. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    took me awhile to figure out the management mechanic. i think the tutorial portion is too simple. need to take time to go thru each stuff manually and slowly try to figure out what are they and what they do. Think that is the only complain I have so far.

But now that I sorta got things figured, all I can say is the game is hell loads of fun. Never thought something as simple as tapping can go this deep.Man the game does drain my battery quick. basically play from full charge till less than 50% where I decide to give my finger some rest. Can be a little addictive to stop when you just want to keep things moving :eek::D:cool:

20. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Yeah, this game is crazy addictive. I'm quite sure this is the most addictive game I've ever played. Also, I think I've faced you in battle and got totally REKT. Nice army! I'll beat you one day ;)