CivCrafter - by Naquatic (Incremental/Strategy)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Thx guys! #

2. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    My first 30 minutes in this game has been great. I definitely learned to make sure food was being made. As I made loggers and watched my food start going to nothing...More food, more food now! Lol So uh priorities. The game feels great so far and there is more thinking involved in making sure you are making what need to keep things running versus making what you want to expand. Definitely not a click and that's it. The menu system feels good and so far easy to find what you need quickly. I will have to save more material for battle stuff and guild hall but so far its much more fleshed out then the typical clicker. Going to be coming back to this more to see what else I can build and expand on. So far I am liking it.

3. Blitzzzz

Blitzzzz Member

Jun 19, 2011
    I've been mostly a reader rather than a poster on the TA forums, but I've played quite a few clicker games and this genre is wildly addictive and of interest to me. So if you still have codes to spare, I wouldn't mind testing it out early too :)

4. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Ugh I'm finally putting down the game and hitting the hay. I've raised my clan from the dregs to a warmongering horror machine. The invite code for Black Iron is DACEH979. A clan that would make even Tarkus proud.

Kudos devs. I bought a few IAP just to support you. You've made a game Ive wanted for a long time.

Onwards to glory!

5. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #85 Naquatic, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Thanks for the suggestions! You're definitely right that we want to add some more MMORPG-type features, stay tuned!

You can get raided by other players, and if you don't have any soldiers to defend then you'll have some resources stolen! Not a ton, but you definitely want to avoid it!

Corpses are all dead citizens, soldiers and workers. If you don't have enough graves for all the bodies, your Civ will less happy!

1. Glad you're enjoying it!
    2. Some of the first few techs make the farm balance a lot easier, but it sounds like people aren't getting to those as fast as we hoped.. we'll have to tweak that in an update
    3. It is quite memory intensive, so almost always gets closed by iOS in the background. We do have optimizations coming though!
    4. There is a confirmation window for larger purchases, we should probably have one on 10 too!

FAR more productive farmland, for a start :D

Awesome! & please do keep me posted as you play more!

Thank you so much! Black Iron sounds fearsome yet glorious... I'm sure Tarkus approves ;)

- Will

6. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #86 Naquatic, Mar 21, 2015
    Sending one now!

Promo codes on the way to both of you! I hope this one meets your standards :)

- Will

7. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Got a promo code from the devs! This game is s lot of fun! At the beginning I was a little confused but now I've got the hang of things! Micro managing everything is sweet and building an army is fun!

I agree with people here that my population consists of way too many farmers so that might need a little tweaking!

Join the touch arcade clan if you have the game! My name is Zed in game! Let's get to #1#

This is probably my favorite "clicker" type game in the App Store! Thanks again devs for the code!

8. Ghosty100

Ghosty100 New Member

Mar 21, 2015
    #88 Ghosty100, Mar 21, 2015
    Wanting a promo code :)

I was wondering if I could get a promo code, I found this game this morning when it was only a couple pages and wasn't sure if it was worth signing up just to get a code. After watching it til now it has doubled in pages and many good comments and I am convinced and am dying to see what all the talk is.

EDIT: it has gained 8 pages in one day ! I've been searching for a good clicker game for months trying Cookie clickers to Tap Heroes but none have really caught my interest but I feel this could be the one.

9. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    If you still have any promo codes id love one as this looks like my type of game. I love these clicking games.

10. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  11. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I've currently got 528 farmers for 849 population, it does seem rather a lot...

Blitzzzz, I didn't intentionally attack you lots of times, it just kept matching me with you for some reason. Sorry :(

12. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Jesus Christ the post count made a huge jump since the last time I was in here

13. Dekkon

Dekkon Member

Jul 11, 2014
    I feel like after awhile the tap for resource part becomes relatively useless when you get like 200 resource a second or maybe is just the way I play? Maybe if we lower all the cost and lower the resource per second gain and rebalance the system it will make the tap for resource more useful?

14. Blitzzzz

Blitzzzz Member

Jun 19, 2011
    # Spent abit of time figuring out why my resources kept disappearing suddenly. But I think I've gotten my defenses shored up now.

15. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    any chance of a code? really love the art work in this game. :cool:

16. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Thanks to you guys who joined the TA clan so far! Looks like we're already number 1 in conquest XD

17. andondn

andondn Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Looks like a great idea. I'd love a promo code. Willing to throw up some stars on sites to promote it.

18. filharvey

filharvey Member

Dec 5, 2008
    what is needed for dragons?

19. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Yeah, before I left yesterday there was six posts... Now there's almost 100 :eek:

20. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    One dragon wiped out 1200 of my soldiers by itself... New objective: get dragons.