circuit_strike.remix on it's way!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by se7en, Jun 20, 2011.

1. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    #1 se7en, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    I have been working on this behind the scenes for a while now and it's finally ready to play. I have entered a free to play version into a contest over at Kongregate...

http://www.kongregate.com/games/se7en_z3r0/circuit-strike-remix-hd

It is basically a public beta and not a final game so any feedback you have will help the development of the final iPhone/iPad version. Please check it out and let me know what you think of the changes so far. Dual stick controls will be coming back but the current version uses the Asteroids style controls.

Whats new -
    Real-time music visualization
    HD Arena Art
    2x the Music Loops - Higher Quality Sounds
    Shields
    Killstreak Weapon Powerups
    Scoring Fixes and Improvements

Please leave comments and stars over there if you like it!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who goes over to check it out and a special thanks to the hard core fans of cs.one for waiting so long : )

shay

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

O_O

Sweet!

3. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    I just updated the link since I uploaded the game using the wrong form. And I used to make websites - haha

4. Entropic

Entropic Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    cs.one is one of the few iOS games I've kept playing since it came out. Even in its original form, I'd say this is one of the best shooters I've played on my iPhone. One thing I'd love to see is new AI behavior, but I'm digging the changes you've made so far. I'll keep playing the beta on Kongregate for a while, and I can't wait to play this in HD on an iPhone.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Any chance of some screenshots or youtube video ? Just dont want to install yet another plug-in which i probably wont use much

6. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Thx entropic! New enemies are planned plus new arena layouts that are way more unique. There might even be entirely new arena types that completely break the current rules and have all new objectives to break up the gameplay.

Psj389 - there are videos and screens of cs.one here:
    http://www.circuitstrike.hgrenade.com

Also a bunch of video reviews on YouTube.

The unity plugin is well worth it - there are some great unity games out there. real hardware accelerated 3D games in a browser - what's not to like : )

7. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    I'm getting killed on Kongregate

There was an issue with where I uploaded the original file so now there are two versions up - meaning less votes for each version!!

Please help - If you want cs.remix on iPhone/iPad I need input on gameplay, pacing, difficulty, enemies, scoring, etc.

Step one play the game at Kongregate and send it some love in the way of stars : )

http://www.kongregate.com/games/se7en_z3r0/circuit-strike-remix-hd

//

8. Reese015

Reese015 Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    I want this so badly.

9. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    the first one was an excellent game, and I'm really glad to see the music getting more love, it was great before, realtime visualizations sounds awesome!

10. Reese015

Reese015 Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Any news? Plz? :D