circuit_strike.one

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Entropic, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Entropic

Entropic Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    I tried a search and couldn't find the old thread for this game. I apologize if I missed it.
    I just fired up this game on my new iPhone 4, and it looks and runs great. I'm disappointed that the servers have been deactivated, but not too surprised. This game never got the attention it so well deserves. I tried a few google searches and checked the dev's site, but there hasn't been any mention of this game for several months. Maybe the dev never wants to touch this game again, which is understandable, but I'm really hoping for this game to be revitalized. With the release of the new iPhone model, it seems like the perfect opportunity. As I remember, a lot of features, graphical and otherwise, didn't make the final cut because of the limitations of the original iPhone model, which have long since been overcome.

This game has been one of the top contenders for play time on my idevices. Even with its limited depth, replay value is through the roof. If an update fleshed out the gameplay and updated the graphics, I think this game could become _the_ game to have on iPhone 4.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, or any news regarding this game? It's a shame that this fantastic game has gone all but forgotten.

2. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    This game was was pretty eagerly anticipated..about a year ago when it originally released. Game is not very good.

3. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    meh, it was ok. it just didn't have great controls, and there was no powerups or anything to make you feel like the game was getting more interesting. just more things to kill.

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  5. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    It was my favorite iPhone game for a LONG time.
    I would pay a lot for a re-release!