Universal circuit_strike.one (by h.grenade)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by missalexis, Jun 7, 2009.

1. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Next?

As some of you may know I have just updated circuit_strike.one after a 6 year delay. It is also now self published moving forward.

The game now runs at 60FPS on most new devices and supports Retina display devices with higher resolution textures and completely new UI. A lot of changes have gone on under the hood as well to set the stage for future updates. With that in mind, I have plans for mechanics and modes that I would like to add but I wanted to reach out to old fans and new to see what you would like to see in the future. Any ideas are welcome!

Thanks again for the support :)

2. spsummer

spsummer Active Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Does this game support MFi controllers?

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I have absolutely no clue how I missed this all these years ago, but bloody hell...it's incredible how such an old game can feel so modern and can still play with the big boys the genre has given birth to over the years. I especially love how this retains the old-school "play your own music within the app, without having to open up the music app" feature that games never use these days. For a buck and an app that's both a piece of history and obliviously doing nothing but moving forward from here? Steal. An absolute steal.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Amen!

I saw the write up on the front page and purchased it yesterday. It really is an amazing game. I'm happy that it was updated and I could take part in playing it.

Billy