Universal circuit_strike.one (by h.grenade)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by missalexis, Jun 7, 2009.

1. bluecanary

bluecanary Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    USA
    there are apps that will tell you your udid i believe, if you're at home, sync you device to itunes and in the summary tab, if you click on serial number, it will switch to your udid.

2. Grubjelly

Grubjelly Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Please make a version of this game that is playable on ipod touches without the OS 3.0 update, or at least give me a link to a page where I can downgrade to the original version. Or send me a $1 refund or itunes code. Thanks

3. naythan

naythan Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    winner
    oo ok thanks

4. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Thanks again for the support guys!! We will go ahead and wipe it out on the next update. I will put up a notice in game on first run that all data is being wiped out. I will go ahead and make the 3 separate leaderboards as well and maybe by controller. Is 9 leaderboards too much!? : )

I will also try to make it backwards compatible. I should be able to get this stuff done and ready this week.

5. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I say get rid of freelancers, and force them to join a faction before they go online.

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    If you connect your device to itunes and click on the serial number it turns into your UDID.

Also you can download Ad Hoc Helper (Free) and it will start an email with your UDID in it.

I sent shay (se7en) my username and new UDID and it was fixed when I woke up in the morning.

I can't promise anything but give it a shot! Shay is awesome about helping us out and getting things sorted.

7. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I recommend making Legion of Doom as the new default...

8. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    #908 le'deuche123, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    This is an awesome idea!! And no 9 leaderboards is not too many, just group the three difficulties together, and then have the controls as a sub- leaderboard. Also give more xp to the basic and even more in advanced. Reward those that spent the time to learn the controls:)

9. Titan-CC

Titan-CC Active Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Custodian/mechanic
    America
    It is time to resubmit reviews!!!

I don't think 9 leaderboards Is to much, but mabye it could work with only 3 difficulty boards by showing a picture of the ship or saying what control method was used next to the score. That's just an idea though and 9 would probably be best.

I agree that people should be forced to join a faction in order to see online stuff, cause even now, barely anybody is using them. That's sad because a lot could be done with factions but more people need to be in them.

10. ziggyonice

ziggyonice New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Agreed. I want the soundtrack!

Agreed here too -- the freelancers need to go.

And how about an option in the Pause menu for a "Restart Game"? Perhaps, in restarting, there could be a penalty -- maybe, the number of remaining ships at the time of restart will be recorded as deaths. There are quite a few times I'd like to restart the game early on, rather than having to just kill all the remaining lives I have.

11. Titan-CC

Titan-CC Active Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Custodian/mechanic
    America
    Question. Half the reviews I see say that cs.one uses 4 directional buttons. That's not true is it? I always thought it was 360 degrees. Perhaps the joysticks should reflect this a little more...

I agree on the request for a restart button in the menu, or better yet, a quit button. I don't want to have to kill 7 lives all the time so I can stop...it's not like I'd use it a lot, but it would be nice to have one.

12. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    I agree with Titan-CC about the quit button. Will the reset be when you add Crystal SDK capability to the game?

13. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Help.
    I just upgraded to an iPhone 3GS today (a bliss), but now I cannot log in to my cs.one account? Or is there a way? It just says, create a new profile....
    Shay, please tell me, if I need to, if so, I'll do it and you can delete the old one...if not, please tell me, what to do.

Thanks.
    And wow.... there is a difference playing this game on a 3GS.
    I'm very impressed.

14. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    The same thing happened to me. It also booted me out of my faction and put me as a freelancer...but the game is smooooooth on a 3GS isn't it?

15. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Butter is nothing compared to this. I was really surprised HOW smooth.
    So I really need to start a new account right?

16. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I couldn't even figure out how to do it. When I clicked on the button to rejoin my faction, it said I needed to create a new account...but I already had the account set up, so unless I completely uninstall...I'm probably going to have to completely uninstall.

17. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Good ideas. By Quit I guess you guys are asking for a button to exit to the main menu? Otherwise you would just use the home button on the device.

All you 3GS mf's need to email me your UDID and username and I can get your accounts relinked. Bam! as ngmoco would say, haha

18. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I'd like to resume a game I'm in later on.

19. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Yeah no doubt - thats a ton of work. I thought about how to do it and short of saving the velicoty, position and rotation of every single elements, I might be able to just revert it the last completely level, points and number of lives. Don't expect it soon though - thats still a lot of work : )

20. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Shay,

please don't forget me.
    The app still tells me to create a new account.
    Or do I need to reinstall the game?

Heeeelp!
    Best wishes,
    Rocco