Chuzlies! - Feedback Wanted Please

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by infuseddreams, Nov 19, 2010.

1. infuseddreams

infuseddreams Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    So here is my new game... Chuzlies!

Chuzlies is a physics based puzzle game where you must tap to remove obstacles so your Chuzlie can land on the set platforms successfully. You are not required to remove all the obstacles, just as many as you need to guide your Chuzlie to safety.

I have all the game mechanics done and 3 levels completed so far. There will be 30 levels in total, each requiring a different amount of Chuzlies to save to progress.

Each level will also have its own theme. The theme shown is from the first stage which is a pirate themed level with a pirate Chuzlie. There will be 10 themes in total, with Chuzlies such as army, ninja, chef etc.

So before I go nuts and finish the other 27 levels.... I just want some feedback on how you think the game looks, how it plays and if it needs something else ?

Please be as honest as possible because I have high hopes for this one and for once, I am getting feedback while the game is in development so I can make any required gameplay changes, as opposed to my usual stance of getting feedback when the game is done lol.

Thank you in advance for any feedback :)

Video below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpJukKm0hQ0

2. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I think it looks like quite a good game. I think that the foreground and background do look to similar in that they look as one. What i am trying to say is don't have images in the background what look to similar to ones in the foreground.

Good luck :)

3. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Thank you for the feedback!

Yeah, I think i can overcome that with some photoshopping :)
    The levels will be varied as I said, but thanks for bringing that to my attention, I didn't notice it before to be honest.

Thank you!

4. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
  5. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks for embedding the video, I couldn't see the tags to do so. Cheers

6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I think the game looks great.