Universal Chromaticon (by Rlyeh Industry)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anku_RI, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    This is like your playing a visualation from winamp like milkdrop!!! Beautiful to look at but very challenging. The tutorial explains the game perfectly but doing it is much more complicated there is so many colors and the game flows with the music perfectly. Bravo on this one.

One thing you should add is a rotation sensitivity like a low med high or even a slider bar to make the rotation be more or less sensitive on player preference.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    There's already a slider bar in the options to adjust the sensitivity. Next to option to invert the rotation. You probably just overlooked it there.

3. Anku_RI

Anku_RI Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Poland
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

When you're entering the options menu you get to the middle screen. You can swipe to the left and right to enter the additional screens (Controls Calibration is on the left and About is on the right).

4. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Lol i am not smart all the time!!

5. Anku_RI

Anku_RI Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Poland
    The update is finally available! You shouldn't have any problems with the controls now, but if you do please let me know :)

The next patch will include some difficulty balancing and increased visibility of the Control Calibration options.

Cheers,
    Anku

6. duh_d_dum

duh_d_dum Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Idk if it's possible but I would love to be able to play by touching the edge of the screen to rotate instead of using the tilt. I've always had problems with those type of games -_-

7. Anku_RI

Anku_RI Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Poland
    Chromaticon is now FREE!

Hey everyone,

After a few smaller changes and bugfixes, Chromaticon is finally getting a big update. It includes new achievements, upgrades, color blind modes, significant difficulty adjustments and more. We've also decided to change the game's business model - Chromaticon is now available for free. Everyone who already purchased the game will have the static ads removed.

Detailed release notes are available here:

http://bit.ly/1QE3XHA

Cheers,
    Anku